Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is Cotto getting a pass this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is Cotto getting a pass this year?

he is getting a pass for his inactivity while other guys are getting torched for it Cotto had one fight against the great Yuri (bad knees) Foreman and thats it

and now all of sudden he is a top guy at 154

pass? what do you mean? he about to get turned into wet grass and slowly get chewed by El Gran Vaca de Dinero. Kneegal quits by round 7 against El Gran Vaca de Dinero

Comment

oh look a Floyd fan complaining about another fighter being inactive

Comment

He's just taking a knee to rest up this year

Comment

I saw Cotto a couple of weeks ago, he was so fat and out of shape it was almost embarrassing having my photo taken with him.

Comment

How many fights does Cintron have this year?

Who has Angulo beat this year?

Comment

He had shoulder surgery too.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                he is getting a pass for his inactivity while other guys are getting torched for it Cotto had one fight against the great Yuri (bad knees) Foreman and thats it

and now all of sudden he is a top guy at 154
                Are you kidding? Cotto get **** no matter what he does. He gets cheated against, he gets ****; he rests, he gets ****; he uses tactics against Manny, he gets ****; he fights Foreman, he gets ****. Pattern here? WTF is it with everyone bashing the man?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

How many fights does Cintron have this year?

Who has Angulo beat this year?

another thing he could have had an all PR fight with Cintron in San Juan

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                    I saw Cotto a couple of weeks ago, he was so fat and out of shape it was almost embarrassing having my photo taken with him.
                    LOL

I was going to believe you, but then I remembered HTown's pic with drunk Cotto at a bar watching Pac-Margarito.

He might be around 160-165...but incredibly out of shape? I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                    X