No announcement yet.

why is Cotto getting a pass this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
    boo hoo. There you go again. I really don't have to be here long to see that the vast majority of your post regard Margarito and Cotto. WAA Margarito cheated, I don't like him, he beat my idol WAA. From what I've seen, every single boxer gets shit on this forum. Cotto is no exception. Learn to take people's bullshit without having to cry so much.
    Your posts indicate that you defend margaresto too much and that you attack Puerto Ricans. What's the matter, puto, can't wrap your head around the idea that margaresto cheated?

Before you complain about my posts, check your own post history. It is clear you tow a nationalist line.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      he is getting a pass for his inactivity while other guys are getting torched for it Cotto had one fight against the great Yuri (bad knees) Foreman and thats it

and now all of sudden he is a top guy at 154
      leave cotto alone...he's on vacation. he'll be on ustream soon to update his fans so stay tuned. oh wait you're not even a cotto fan wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        Cotto deserves some time off. He consistently fights good competition. If all boxers were like him, boxing would be alot better off.
        As much as I love to make fun of Cotto for being a quitter, this is 100% true.

You can't accuse him of ducking anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          As much as I love to make fun of Cotto for being a quitter, this is 100% true.

You can't accuse him of ducking anyone.
          Call me crazy but I think he had a shot at Mayweather in maybe 06-08. Not anymore though.

Would have been a lot better then Judah, Baldomir and JMM at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            he is getting a pass for his inactivity while other guys are getting torched for it Cotto had one fight against the great Yuri (bad knees) Foreman and thats it

and now all of sudden he is a top guy at 154
            chavez jr said he didn't want none.

Comment

I give Cotto props cos he always fought anybody that was put in front of him and like Darkstar said boxing would be better off if everyone was like that.. but having said that these rican cock-suckers are so butt-hurt that Margo gave him a beatdown they have trolled every mexican/margarito thread since '08! Give it a rest guys. Cotto was good, but he weren't that good!

Comment

He has been fighting the best comp at 140-147 for years, can't the guy take a much deserved break?

Comment

TS for president.i mean for idiot

Comment

So what? It's his loss...he ain't gonna get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                      Your posts indicate that you defend margaresto too much and that you attack Puerto Ricans. What's the matter, puto, can't wrap your head around the idea that margaresto cheated?

Before you complain about my posts, check your own post history. It is clear you tow a nationalist line.
                      I am indeed inclined with the Mexican boxers, so what?I have never denied it. When Have I said that Margo didn't cheat though?
                      You must have nothing productive to do if you took your time to look at my posting history just because I said you cry too much about Cotto. It's true, you cry and defend Cotto too damn much find something better to do if you get so worked up about something that a stranger on the internet says about your idol.

Comment

Working...
                      X