Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins get a pass for his overt racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    You don't find it racist because black people always say it. It's different when other race say it. If an Asian, Mexican, or White person was to say,'I'll never let a black man beat me', that's racist.
    Not really. Brock Lesnar said the same thing to Cain Velazquez before the fight that Mayweather said to Pac. No one really had a go at Brock

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
      Bhop is defiantly being borderline racist. I seriously would not want to hear the things he says to his friends in privacy.

Yeah, like I said in an earlier post he still played it smart. Still sounded ****** and ignorant IMO.

Comment

Come on guys he dosen't even try to hide his racist remarks.

You can say it's fight hype, but imagine if Calzaghe came to the ring with a white hood on, jeez imagine the backlash, you wouldn't just say "Owe he's just selling the fight", double standards...

Comment

You don't find it racist because black people always say it. It's different when other race say it. If an Asian, Mexican, or White person was to say,'I'll never let a black man beat me', that's racist.
          Maybe...Yeah, well I guess I'm not too sensitive with issues like that anymore, to each his own. Anyways, my main point being is that this is all hype/stunt to make a fight, it's all about context. I'm sure if he meant to be 'really racist and offensive' he'd say worse crap that we'd probably hear an apology by now. But I'm pretty sure it's all for boxing hype.

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          Bhop is defiantly being borderline racist. I seriously would not want to hear the things he says to his friends in privacy.
          lol true

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
            This might be the worst post I've ever read on bs.
            the part where I said Bhops got heat for "the white boy" comment and throwing the PR flag or the Part where I said *******s are *****ing because Manny avoided Nate at 135 Bradley at 140 and Mosley and Mayweather at 147 who just happened to be black

Comment

He's a racist pure and simple, and he gets away with it because he's black end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroGamer View Post
                He's a racist pure and simple, and he gets away with it because he's black end of story.
                what would be an appropriate punishment for the ****** **** he says ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  He don't get a pass from me. Brothas like him with this "Blacks are superior" attitude embarrasses me. Fact is, Pac kills Shane, Berto, and Bradley right now. Look, Manny is the man right now and if he were black, these other brothas on here would be on his ****. This pisses me off because there ain't no one for Pac to fight that's even on his level except Floyd. And in my opinion, Floyd ain't do enough to warrant that #1 status. He let Pac pass him up and brothas don't wanna admit it. If you don't wanna fight Pac, cool, but at least fight someone else. Don't just sit there and let Pac run away with this ****! Brothas talkin **** on Pac for taking fights he's supposed to win. Thats BS, he's #1, he's supposed to win all his fights! What's he supposed to do? Retire? He ain't like Floyd who says he will hypothetically beat anyone so he shouldn't have to fight them. Thats ****in ****! Floyd, if you don't believe Pac deserves what he got, then do something about it, otherwise, stfu and accept it!
                  yeah what he said.....

Comment

Black people can't be racist LOL. If Calzaghe was to say,'I'll never let a black man beat me', that would be racist because he's white.
                    It's definitely hypocritical...

If Joe ever said that his career would take a HUUUUGE hit...

Comment

hopkins always had a problem with "the man"....maybe if he actually drew more paying customers to his fights other than nasa000, streetbully and secondzout, he'd stfu....

Comment

Working...
                      X