RBR for Balboa vs Clubber Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBR for Balboa vs Clubber Lang

On CMT right now.

R1: Balboa comes out throwing right hooks. 10 right hooks in a row land on Lang. Rocky starts going downstairs with his patented 10 right hooks in a row to the body. Here comes lang with 20 straight right crosses! Closes round to Lang

R2: Lang taunting..Throws a left hook. measuring ricking with the right and winging that left hook. Balboa stumbling across the ring!! Lang stares at Balboa for 20 seconds in slo mo before releaseing a left hayemaker from hell. Hes out!! and NEW Heavy weight champion of the wooooorld.

Clubber Lang!

Where do you think this puts Lang on p4p lists? He's undefeated, and Balboa, known for his iron chin was put down and out in only the 2nd round. Balboa was able to get up at least 20 times against the great Creed, but Lang KHTFO in 2!!

I personally have Lang at No 3 behind Pac and Floyd.

Balboa down to #8.

Hope theres a rematch.

Balboas down!! He can't get up once from Langs onslau

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
    On CMT right now.

R1: Balboa comes out throwing right hooks. 10 right hooks in a row land on Lang. Rocky starts going downstairs with his patented 10 right hooks in a row to the body. Here comes lang with 20 straight right crosses! Closes round to Lang

R2: Lang taunting..Throws a left hook. measuring ricking with the right and winging that left hook. Balboa stumbling across the ring!! Lang stares at Balboa for 20 seconds in slo mo before releaseing a left hayemaker from hell. Hes out!! and NEW Heavy weight champion of the wooooorld.

Clubber Lang!

Where do you think this puts Lang on p4p lists? He's undefeated, and Balboa, known for his iron chin was put down and out in only the 2nd round. Balboa was able to get up at least 20 times against the great Creed, but Lang KHTFO in 2!!

I personally have Lang at No 3 behind Pac and Floyd.

Balboa down to #8.

Hope theres a rematch.

Balboas down!! He can't get up once from Langs onslau
    I've not seen Rocky 3 in years. Damn I used to love that **** when I was younger. I couldn't believe how **** their defenses were until I realised it was fake lol (I was really young).

Balboa's needs to work on his speed and maybe get Lang to brawl and tire him out. Maybe then he could knock him out but on a serious note, Balboa would need to do this early in the fight for Lnag takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I've not seen Rocky 3 in years. Damn I used to love that **** when I was younger. I couldn't believe how **** their defenses were until I realised it was fake lol (I was really young).

Balboa's needs to work on his speed and maybe get Lang to brawl and tire him out. Maybe then he could knock him out but on a serious note, Balboa would need to do this early in the fight for Lnag takes it.
      I dunno, I heard Balboa had lots of distractions this training camp. Add that to Mick dying and I think he has a lot to improve on in the next fight.

that said, I just can't see Balboa dealing with Lang's power! His chins gotta be cracked now. I'll take Lang by KO in round 5 after another FOTY type fight.

Comment

dude Balboa's a bum and Creed is a ducking b1tch

everyone knows why Clubber didn't get a rubbermatch

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          I dunno, I heard Balboa had lots of distractions this training camp. Add that to Mick dying and I think he has a lot to improve on in the next fight.

that said, I just can't see Balboa dealing with Lang's power! His chins gotta be cracked now. I'll take Lang by KO in round 5 after another FOTY type fight.
          I see what you mean with the power there but good footwork, speed and his already solid chin can be a "knockout" combination against lang. Though Lang can pressure quite well. Balboa didnt have much head and lateral movement, maybe he should work with Apollo Creed as his style is whats needed to defeat Lang?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            dude Balboa's a bum and Creed is a ducking b1tch

everyone knows why Clubber didn't get a rubbermatch
            Creed had retired when Lang came on the scene. He should be carefull though, you never want to be out the gym for too long. You never know when you might run into a juiced up Russian who will kill you in the ring. Its unlikely, I know.. but you never know.

Comment

This... is funny. Nonetheless.... anyone wanna lay any bets down?

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                This... is funny. Nonetheless.... anyone wanna lay any bets down?
                Hmm, definately interested. Let me see how Balboa's training camp goes this time and i'll get back to you.

Comment

In the first bout we all know Rocky was distracted with Mickey's heart attack.

Comment

The fight is being delayed by an hour here . so i wont see the beginning till 9pm est

Comment

Working...
                    X