Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Pac fans excited about PPVs now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    that's what im sayin...i paid for the Nelly concert...didn't know what that boxing thing was all about
    Yeah I had all my friends over (12 year old girls) watching Nelly we were all singing and dancing then this stupid oriental guy starts fighting some south american ruined everything

Comment

yesir are you stupid? just saying......

who the **** cares. we want to see the numbers just for numbers sake. for floyd and his *****s to give the excuse of ppv buys when it comes down to making the negotiations happen.

OST was cannexed by the commission. he still said ok. pac doesn't need floyd but obviously floyd will be called a coward for the rest of his days not taking the fight. I personally could careless if he fights floyd.....i rather him say he retires and sticks his middle fingers upto floyd and all the *****s! but unfortunately he's not a douche bag like floyd and his followers to do such a thing.

Comment

Aren't Floyd fans the ones always starting threads about PPV's?

Comment

If Floyd has doubts whether he can win, maybe he doesn't want to suffer a potential beatdown in front of a record ppv crowd. Everyone would be witnesses to his (potential) defeat. After all the smack he talks, where would he go from there? I really doubt this fight ever
          gets made. As a Pac/boxing fan it sucks but at the same time it's nice to see manny and boxing do well on ppv. Boxing needs this and their are tons of exciting bouts that can be made if Floyd decides to make his vacation permanent. Manny might be becoming a
          mini Tyson where people may just want to see him fight. Of course a good B fighter helps. We'll see if Pacs ppv draw continues in his next fight. Hopefully against PW, JMM, Martinez or Bradley. Can't wait!

Comment

TS.
            please link pacfans and the thread they started concerning PPVs. i'd like to read them.

Comment

Working...
            X