Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Pac fans excited about PPVs now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Pac fans excited about PPVs now?

i was one of the guys on here hoping Manny/Marg did well on PPV, for the sake of the sport.
    But when it comes to Floyds PPVs, Pac fans seem to get a sour face if Floyds numbers are good. Numbers don't mean anything when it comes to Floyd, but they seem to mean everything when Manny does well.

The split should be 50/50 no matter what, even tho you can argue Floyds numbers are better as a whole.
    But this whole (PPVs don't mean anything unless Pac does better) is standard BihcAzzness or haterizm at its best.

Manny is the more liked, Floyd is the draw (For reasons we all know, more people wanna see Floyd lose/knocked out).

Nevermind the numbers, it's a 50/50 split

I'm not. I really don't give a ****. If it helps with negotiations, then great.

Comment

double standards man, you know how they work. just like they want to give pac credit for beating marg when we knew what was going to happen. and better yet, they are giving pac credit for a mosley fight when they dont give floyd credit.

cant wait til they go away

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
        I'm not. I really don't give a ****. If it helps with negotiations, then great.
        i feel you man, but if you look at some of these past comments and threds you'll see pure contradictions concerning Manny/Floyd PPV talk... It's pretty obvious

Comment

Because it was a losing arguement and now they feel they have some better ground to argue back from.

Same shit different day everytime any side has the losing side fo a debate the second they think they have some ground to stand on they will throw it back in the other sides face. Not just this topic, not just here but in general that is how things work on online forums.

Comment

PAC fans?

as a Nelly fan, i just wanted to know how many were fortunate enough to tune in and see him perform

Comment

Probably the worse subject you could ever start
              as a thread if you are a true boxing fan.

But I can understand why Pac fans bring it up
              as a retaliatory thing.

Pacman deserves the bigger pay if you ask me.
              I wouldn't even bother to ask for the fight if I were
              Pac. I'll wait for Floyd to beg for it.

If it doesn't happen, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Probably the worse subject you could ever start
                as a thread if you are a true boxing fan.

But I can understand why Pac fans bring it up
                as a retaliatory thing.

Pacman deserves the bigger pay if you ask me.
                I wouldn't even bother to ask for the fight if I were
                Pac. I'll wait for Floyd to beg for it.

If it doesn't happen, who cares?
                beg? why would floyd have to beg when no matter who pac fights and beats, he cant get away from people wanting him to fight Mayweather.

pac can not retire without fighting floyd. FACT.

so floyd is in the drivers seat. haha. you lose

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  beg? why would floyd have to beg when no matter who pac fights and beats, he cant get away from people wanting him to fight Mayweather.

pac can not retire without fighting floyd. FACT.

so floyd is in the drivers seat. haha. you lose

Comment

The bottomline is Pac vs. Floyd will do the best PPV #'s in History... Someone please shine some sense to Floyd and tell him to take the damn fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X