Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao -vs- Paul Williams at 147! Official Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    jesus christ. how is manny winning this poll?

pwill is 6 mofo 4!

size does matter!

your girlfriend lied to you.
    I think many people before after the Cotto and Clottey fights started to believe Pac is superman. That has increased quite a bit after the Marg fight.

Pac vs Anyone will be a lopsided vote for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      I think many people before after the Cotto and Clottey fights started to believe Pac is superman. That has increased quite a bit after the Marg fight.

Pac vs Anyone will be a lopsided vote for Pac.
      i think people are just joking because the matchup is kinda ridiculous tbh.

pwill dwarfs the current middleweight champion.

but seriously pac has a chance of beating him with his skills and speed but a 5'6 145 lb. man should not be favored against a 6'4 170 man.

pacquiao is the greater fighter but pwill is a good fighter also. size will matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i think people are just joking because the matchup is kinda ridiculous tbh.

pwill dwarfs the current middleweight champion.

but seriously pac has a chance of beating him with his skills and speed but a 5'6 145 lb. man should not be favored against a 6'4 170 man.

pacquiao is the greater fighter but pwill is a good fighter also. size will matter.
        For the purposes of the poll the fight would be at 147. I know Williams will rehydrate after the weigh in, but 23 lbs? Also, Williams lists at 6'1. I met him in AC after Martinez/Pavlik I believe and he was no taller than 6'2 max. At the end of the day, it's still a size advantage but.. a bigger issue would be how effective Williams still is at making 147.

Comment

Paul Williams can KO and KD Middleweights. He has lost once to a slick fighter with a good jab. You guys are crazy if you think Pacquiao beats him, let alone stop him.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's forehead would be level with Paul's chest. Come on people.

Comment

IMO, at 147 Pac has a very tiny slim chance beating Pwil.

At 154 and up Pwill toys with Pac with the height and reach advantage.

Comment

Working...
              X