Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

letting pac fight without blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the pilot of the plane was a crack head?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      letting manny not take a blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane without going thru security....you cant be that stupid of something right in front of your eyes....ive neva in my life seen someone say ok you can test me just not around the time i would most likely be cheating....

lets be quiet honest manny is the most suspicious fighter out there....look at the guys faces after he beat em all torn up n ****....i dont think he uses peds but if anyone does it starts at the top....go back to the praise barry bonds marion jones mark magwire etc were getting when they were at the top of there games....
      Someone's ass is hurtin after saturday night....

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          The Taliban has never hijacked a plane.
          exactly...glad someone caught that

Comment

what kinda racially segregated sht is that? you need to find something better to do with your time!! a hobby and job and gf or bf, which ever you prefer!
            No body can ever seem to give NE one credit for their great feats NE MORE,
            this is whats wrong with boxing, this right here! always whinning and complainning about everything. Doesnt matter who whips whose azz anymore, theres a few props and ALOT of hating, When it comes down to it. all that matters is that One man won, and One man lost, move on. Hell even when real boxers and legends and insiders and the big men of the scene, said well props to so and so for their great preformance, and dont even say sht like "well he couldnt have do that wo PEDS or now he need to take OST theres will always be idiots like this who will come out and think they got the know how to run boxing in their own image. You minus well just face it live with it and move the fk on with your life(if you got one) at the end of the day nobody gives a damn about what you think feel or say about it. Its not gonna change the way boxing is ran as a whole.
            Theyre rules and regulations already in place. Some cheat some dont, and just because some can do unthinkable things, Doesnt mean theyre cheating, Trust me if the officiating board thought there was foul play, theyd do THEIR JOB and look into it. So let THEM do their jobs, cuz its not yours mine his her or anybody elses for that matter
            Last edited by SERVILEV; 11-16-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

You've been too much affected by every pac's win bro, just accept the truth bro that pac is just that good and i will guarantee that it will make u feel better. lol.

Comment

the whole premise is so uneducated and logically flawed

The TSA (Transportation and Safety Administration) SEARCHES EVERYONE. That means all citizens boarding/leaving a US flight must be searched with these stupid machines or body searched.

The OST is not being administered to ALL Fighters, yet you whine about Pacquiao refusing the test

Horrible analogy dude

Comment

this thread is full of fail

Comment

only *****S, Haters and Mayweather's believe Manny is onto something. none of the writers, boxing experts, and ATG legends never consider him a PED user. DAMN *****S you really hate Manny that much huh?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X