Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

letting pac fight without blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letting pac fight without blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane!!!

letting manny not take a blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane without going thru security....you cant be that stupid of something right in front of your eyes....ive neva in my life seen someone say ok you can test me just not around the time i would most likely be cheating....

lets be quiet honest manny is the most suspicious fighter out there....look at the guys faces after he beat em all torn up n ****....i dont think he uses peds but if anyone does it starts at the top....go back to the praise barry bonds marion jones mark magwire etc were getting when they were at the top of there games....

poor carlos...he's not taking the PAC win very well

Comment

Really? You are pulling an all-nighter in order to post gazillion dumb posts like all of your dumb posts?

Man, it's sad to be you! I'll pray for you azzhole!

Comment

three guys beat Pacquiao without the bloodtests, two of them even knocked Pacquiao out, so what's Floyd scared of? It's not as if he'll be fighting for peanuts.

Comment

you one funny guy...floyds to busy handing out peanut butter sandwich with no jelly

Comment

now are we posting in the thread of ****** here

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
              letting manny not take a blood test is like letting taliban on an airplane without going thru security....you cant be that stupid of something right in front of your eyes....ive neva in my life seen someone say ok you can test me just not around the time i would most likely be cheating....

lets be quiet honest manny is the most suspicious fighter out there....look at the guys faces after he beat em all torn up n ****....i dont think he uses peds but if anyone does it starts at the top....go back to the praise barry bonds marion jones mark magwire etc were getting when they were at the top of there games....

Comment

"manny is the most suspicious fighter out there" very funny

Comment

the reason why these post are going on is pac's refusal to take a blood test because he is afraid of needles, and he doesn't have a real tatto, he has a hannah montanna tatto

if you want to know about steriods read jose cansecos book, may help you in your argument

Comment

The Taliban has never hijacked a plane.

Comment

Working...
                    X