Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek vs Roy Jones Jr. in Talks For March Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones doing whatever it takes to get a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      Adamek just got turned down by Vitali, and you say he's not legit? Come on...
      Where do you get Vitali turned down Adamek? Adamek had a shot at Vitali when Vitali didnt have a mandatory and turned it down, then Vitali wanted to fight him in MSG in March and his people almost made boxing heads resign trying to make a deal for that fight, but it was rejected because people worry Vit's plan is to fight one more time and they know if he fought Adamek, beat him, then retire, it would cost the Solis/Austin winner millions. So its not like Vitali turned him down, unless you say not wanting to lose his belt is turning Adamek down? Adamek doesnt have a belt so Vitali cant even use the unification excuse. No one's turning Adamek down, in fact I think people are lining up to fight him because theyve seen his HW fights and think that he's weak. I like Adamek but he doesnt have the power to hurt a heavyweight and he doesnt have lightning quick speed to avoid their shots and while his chin is excellent his body isnt big enough to not be moved by HW shots.

Comment

Adamek better be focused on maddalone because lt hvy wts
        can get ko'ed with one lucky punch.

Comment

So Adamek isn't going to fight the Klitschkos either? Screw the heavyweight division.

Comment

Other than his bank account Adamek gains nothing in beating Jones

Comment

hope roy just retires already.he has had a brilliant career bar his last few fights.is he broke does anybody know????

Comment

i have no respect for adamek if he takes this....golota, grant, maddalone and now jones. i swear ,he's just wants to put names on his resume, will be holyfield and 49 yo ray mercer, etc.

VITALI WANTED TO FIGHT HIM NEXT BUT AGAIN< DUCKED.

Forget the haters, The klithsckos are the best, and people like Haye, Adamek nd povetkin are P***ies for not wanting to fight them. Instead wait til they get old and presumebly easier....

My respect for klitschkos just shot through the roof. They dont pick fights, just the other so called top 10 werent fight them. Credit to people who actually wanna step in the ring aka briggs, chambers, peters, arreola, johnsons, chisoras....

Really hope Solis beats austin and then Go on with the mandatory vs Vitali and not pull a Povetkin

Comment

roy jones by domination

Comment

Horrible man...

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                      LOL at people saying Adamek is more credible than Haye!
                      Arreola>Valuev

Comment

Working...
                      X