Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: Victories over which fighter would've been more impressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it's Margarito, anyone who thinks Berto beats Margarito is an idiot. Berto loses to both Mosley and Margarito, he just isn't top class and that's why he hasn't faced a top class opponent yet. Bradley doesn't have the power or the output to beat Pacquiao at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      This guy keeps forgetting that the Pacman wanted Floyd. He went on vacation.

The alternative is an in-house fight. What can't you understand?

If boxing negotiations are easy. We would have seen Pac/Floyd fight.

Or a Floyd/Williams fight.

Heck, the easiest fight that could be made is a Paul Williams vs Floyd Mayweather fight. Who's holding the fight? Floyd.

Floyd clearly doesn't have the balls to fight a big opponent.

Paul Williams was available when Floyd took on Marquez.

Paul Williams was available when Floyd took on Mosley.

What is this guy talking about?
      But U keep bring up Floyd avoiding the Punisher,I don't know why,NOBODY is disagreeing with that here!!It is known to myself that Floyd won't fight the Punisher,true story!!However neither will Pacman,it seems that it is ok with you that that is so,but not for Floyd!!Anyway thanks again for preaching to the choir concerning Floyd,but still defending Pacman doing the same,thanks again!!

Comment

I don't know... I guess Margarito out of the choices, but there were better choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          It's the truth,or am I lying??
          You're intentionally being a dense, disagreeable asshat, actually. How can a big PW fan be talking this ****? Sergio at a catchweight AFTER he with his size advantages already brought Sergio up to fight him at 160 earlier for a fight he won. Even Pac never pulled anything like that. And of course Sergio, already knocked out by Margarito is fun. Also two of Paul's top wins are over a past it Winky Wright and a past it Verno Phillips. See? We can do that to anybody's record. Hey, this asshat thing is fun!

Comment

Margarito would beat Bradley and Berto. even at this point. Marg was more accomplish. Manny just made everyone look like shot because of the way he beat his opponents.

Comment

Both Bradley and Berto would be an easy fight for Pac

Comment

Margarito is way in the lead with, I'm going to say Valuev being the GOAT in second, even though it's "technically" a three-way tie for second. Because sugar sweetness is the tie-breaker here.

Comment

Working...
                X