Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Doesn't Rule Out Lucian Bute Clash at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's has a hell of a tough fight on his hands before he should start talking future opponents. I like Sergio though. He will fight anyone unlike some other high profile boxers.

Comment

WAR ! Sergio

Comment

Bute would win easely and then we would say Martinez was too small.So what does Bute as to win with a fight like this.

Comment

It would be a good & interesting fight..Even thou Bute has a 3" advantage over Martinez in height & would be fighting in his natural weight class, incredibly Martinez has a 4" reach advantage over Bute!!! & Martinez has shown he could deal with taller guys!! Gotta see how he deals with the weight...

Comment

I actually think this is a smart move on Martinez's part if you ask me. Because if you stop to think about it, there is nobody at 160 or below that is willing to fight him that brings a good payday and Sergio isn't getting any younger. Lol, at people totally ruling out a win by Martinez over Bute. Who has Bute beat or been competitive with who is a world class fighter?

Comment

If Mayweather takes on Martinez and wins it will outdo Pacs win over Marg. Could happen if Mayweather-Pac doesn't get made.

Comment

This is another reason why Martinez has a better image (not looks wise) in the eyes of boxing fans than Williams. Because he is talking about and moving up and fighting a bigger guy while Paul harps on about going down to Welterweight and fighting smaller guys.

Comment

Working...
                X