Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
    Fine, I'll concede. Nevertheless, Hydroxycut did at one point contain ephedra, which warranted a complaint. Now what evidence does Mayweather have that he should be given random OST? Show me what A-side meth is before you present an argument please. I mean...that is what the Mayweathers are accusing him of, right? THEN show me why the Mayweathers should demand extra testing.
    LMAO @ this bull****. Coca-Cola once contained *******, I guess they should've logged a complaint about it.

Comment

Here's the difference between the 2. Floyd specualtes ****, doesn't go thru with the fight and then goes on vacation. Pacquiao finds a guy taking some powder in his drink their match, fights him anyway and ends up leaving him looking like he was getting with a Baseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
        Please read and re-read my posting.

i didn't say it was illegal. I said that at least there's a "smoking gun" there most specially with Margarito's history and proven "cheating".

With Pacquiao, there were no RED FLAGS up nor real "smoking gun" other than:

• "boy is he fast, strong despite going up the weight divisions...we're scared of him!"

With Pacquiao, at least he has fought fighters that Mayweather has ducked in Cotto and Margarito despite his size.
        How is there a smoking gun if there is NOTHING illegal? Are you that dense?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          Here's the difference between the 2. Floyd specualtes ****, doesn't go thru with the fight and then goes on vacation. Pacquiao finds a guy taking some powder in his drink their match, fights him anyway and ends up leaving him looking like he was getting with a Baseball bat.
          manny walked away, each time. get your facts str8 before attempting another point before you fail, again

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            LMAO @ this bull****. Coca-Cola once contained *******, I guess they should've logged a complaint about it.
            Hydroxycut with ephedra can still be obtained (with a similar name and look in Hydroxylean). The last time sealed Coca-Cola bottles contained ******* was in the early twentieth century.

Show me A-side meth.

Comment

Hydroxycut with ephedra can still be obtained (with a similar name and look in Hydroxylean). The last time sealed Coca-Cola bottles contained ******* was in the early twentieth century.

Show me A-side meth.
              That's nice...except it wasn't Hydroxylean they discovered. You're grasping at straws now. Bottom line...they had nothing but demanded based on su****ion. It's a natural human reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                That's nice...except it wasn't Hydroxylean they discovered. You're grasping at straws now. Bottom line...they had nothing but demanded based on su****ion. It's a natural human reaction.
                They saw a similar product that could've contained a banned substance. They requested additional urine testing. It wasn't the product. Their request was denied.

Now...show me A-side meth.

Comment

They saw a similar product that could've contained a banned substance. They requested additional urine testing. It wasn't the product. Their request was denied.

No, it couldn't have. Not a chance. So...sowwie!

Again, they based it on a su****ion because they had no proof. End of story. Like I said, a natural human reaction.

Comment

Why should they, the commision doesn't require it, sounds familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      manny walked away, each time. get your facts str8 before attempting another point before you fail, again
                      Can't believe Money Mayweather turned down 50mil over non standard drug testing. If someone gave me that much to fight, I'd do everything in my power to make the fight happen, not make it harder. Manny gave this dude two chances to earn the easiest and biggest check of his life. He doesn't even deserve the name "Money" anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X