Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
    Can't believe Money Mayweather turned down 50mil over non standard drug testing. If someone gave new that much to fight, I'd do everything in my power to make the fight happen, not make it harder. Manny gave this dude two chances to earn the easiest and biggest check of his life. He doesn't even deserve the name "Money" anymore.
    Actually, it was the other guy who took a greater loss. One turned down $50m for $40m. The other turned down $50m for $15m (tops).

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      No, it couldn't have. Not a chance. So...sowwie!

Again, they based it on a su****ion because they had no proof. End of story. Like I said, a natural human reaction.
      Which is why the commission turned them down. Fine. I get that. They went to the ring anyway. It's not as if they backed away.

Now show me A-side meth...this isn't a signature. I would really like to see it.

Comment

How is there a smoking gun if there is NOTHING illegal? Are you that dense?
        Again sir...please read and re-read.

If the Mayweathers are using Pacquiao's successes in not losing speed/strength while going up in weight divisions are "SMOKING GUN" – then why wouldn't Margarito's tense situation just before the fight necessitates "smoking gun" while him having history of cheating?

I think both are fueled by FEAR, both sides of the camp.

As FEAR prevails in Pacquiao's team that he is using something...the same FEAR that the Mayweather's team think that Pacquiao is using something.

But relatively, Pacquiao doesn't have an ioata of "smoking gun" in him.

But the fear (and paranoia) from the Mayweather's team go as far as bad-mouthing Pacquiao laced with profanities and insults.

This is where the NSAC should step in with more authority and take care of their business to make this fight happen instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          You gotta give it to *****s' Google expertise in these boards.

That's good.

We'll always have clowns to poke fun with.

The sad part is that Hydroxycut was one of the best selling product at GNC and everyone new about it, but you probably didn't know that because you're GNC has golden arches.

Comment

Wasn't it splenda that they put in that cup not hydroxycut?

Anyways, I am with H.E.R show A-Side meth, Dazez... Yea you never mentioned A-Side meth and are not even talking about it. But, still we're reaching here, so show it

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Wasn't it splenda that they put in that cup not hydroxycut?Anyways, I am with H.E.R show A-Side meth, Dazez... Yea you never mentioned A-Side meth and are not even talking about it. But, still we're reaching here, so show it

Marg was putting splenda in his cup, but Ariza said that they saw a bottle of Hydroxycut in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                Again sir...please read and re-read.

If the Mayweathers are using Pacquiao's successes in not losing speed/strength while going up in weight divisions are "SMOKING GUN" – then why wouldn't Margarito's tense situation just before the fight necessitates "smoking gun" while him having history of cheating?

I think both are fueled by FEAR, both sides of the camp.

As FEAR prevails in Pacquiao's team that he is using something...the same FEAR that the Mayweather's team think that Pacquiao is using something.

But relatively, Pacquiao doesn't have an ioata of "smoking gun" in him.

But the fear (and paranoia) from the Mayweather's team go as far as bad-mouthing Pacquiao laced with profanities and insults.

This is where the NSAC should step in with more authority and take care of their business to make this fight happen instead.
                I see, and I see you can't comprehend. So using your logic, what right does the NSAC have to test fighters? Where is their smoking gun for each fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
                  Which is why the commission turned them down. Fine. I get that. They went to the ring anyway. It's not as if they backed away.

Now show me A-side meth...this isn't a signature. I would really like to see it.
                  Show you? Sure. What's your address?
                  Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Wasn't it splenda that they put in that cup not hydroxycut?

Anyways, I am with H.E.R show A-Side meth, Dazez... Yea you never mentioned A-Side meth and are not even talking about it. But, still we're reaching here, so show it

I lose a couple brain cells a day on here.

Comment

Show you? Sure. What's your address?
                    A picture here in the thread would be just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Actually, it was the other guy who took a greater loss. One turned down $50m for $40m. The other turned down $50m for $15m (tops).
                      Thats great for Floyd. Personally, I rather see him stay active and fight instead of getting into trouble because of all his free time. I think he owes it to his fans that made him "Money Mayweather" to give them more than one fight per year. Pac had had two fights in 8 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X