Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F0ck both of those pooners. they make boxing look bad cheating or not. if this is true then they both should be banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Wouldn't that be a rather stupid thing to say if he fixed the fight?
      Most people aren't as stupid as Haye.

He knew the fight was a sham and that people saw so. He couldn't think of anything else except to brag about winning his bet because he knows that all his fans care about is much $$$$$$ he makes and he thought that was the best way to distract them from the disgrace they had witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
        No, Harrison just sucks. There is no need to fix this fight.
        exactly this...!

Comment

I could tell it was fix since Audley didnt throw any punches. This just confirms it. All bets placed on that fight should be redacted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Most people aren't as stupid as Haye.

He knew the fight was a sham and that people saw so. He couldn't think of anything else except to brag about winning his bet because he knows that all his fans care about is much $$$$$$ he makes and he thought that was the best way to distract them from the disgrace they had witnessed.
            Bro, I've watched Haye interviewed on other shows, he's far from stupid. At very least he'd be smart enough after fixing a fight not to shout about how much money he put on it and how he made so much money off it.

The fight wasn't fixed, and if it turns out it was (which I seriously doubt) you can have some green k

Comment

He's obviously just talking ****. Ever been to a boxing match before?

Comment

he says "come on". watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  It was a taunt, not a ****ing command. FFS!

Do u really think they planned it before hand that Haye would have to tell Harrison when to go down??

Harrison was badly hurt and was stopped on his feet. Thats not a ****ing fix!
                  You talk as if you don't know who Don King is.

Comment

so many things point to it being fixed. they really need to investigate these criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-call-Now.html

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder harrison threw 1 punch in 3 rounds.
                      just saw the video, not a good look. it wasnt one of those talking trash moments, it sure as hell looked like a command. i dont know why people are shocked that a boxing match is fixed. happens all the time. i didnt think haye's reputation can get any worse. i was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X