Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I believe Haye said "Get down".

Well I didn't hear that, and fighters talk to eachother all the time. This is stupid....
    LOL where is the conspiracy theorist in you??? Both haye and harrison were once best of friends, harrison didn't even throw a punch, one flurry from haye and harrison falls down. And " get down " is a taunt?? maybe if added ***** at the end or something. And I think haye said " Now " which is again hardly a taunt.

Comment

That didn't look like a taunt, that looked like a prompt.

Haye was very adamant about the 3rd round k.o in the post fight interview and how he "predicted" to everyone the stoppage was gonna be exact.

Harrison probably got a piece of the action for taking a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-call-Now.html

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder harrison threw 1 punch in 3 rounds.

All I saw was Haye talking to him which is not unusual. No way can you even hear what he's saying. And Harrison hasn't been throwing many punches for years now. Somebody is really reaching with this.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          LOL where is the conspiracy theorist in you??? Both haye and harrison were once best of friends, harrison didn't even throw a punch, one flurry from haye and harrison falls down. And " get down " is a taunt?? maybe if added ***** at the end or something. And I think haye said " Now " which is again hardly a taunt.
          The way he said it was not consistent with the look of someone taunting someone in the heat of the moment.

It looked like he prompted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            Aren't they trying to take Audley's entire pay away? That's what I heard since they haven't paid him yet and he is under investigation.
            It should be Haye who is punished since he is the one who organized the whole sham.

Harrison didn't have much choice in the matter. Take part in the sham and receive over 1 million dollars, plus Haye's bribe, plus a side bet on the result.

Or refuse to take the dive and not get the title shot.

Can't blame Audley for taking the money, if only Haye weren't so stupid and could have fabricated a less blatantly obvious fix.

Comment

It was a taunt, not a ****ing command. FFS!

Do u really think they planned it before hand that Haye would have to tell Harrison when to go down??

Harrison was badly hurt and was stopped on his feet. Thats not a ****ing fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                Aren't they trying to take Audley's entire pay away? That's what I heard since they haven't paid him yet and he is under investigation.
                Looks like Haye may lose his entire pay aswell, both fighters might be banned from boxing if they deemed this to be a staged fight. Both might be serving jail time aswell, since Haye said after the fight he had money on it for the 3rd round. Then tried to take back what he said.

Comment

There is your savior of the heavyweight division 14 year olds and British people. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    That didn't look like a taunt, that looked like a prompt.

Haye was very adamant about the 3rd round k.o in the post fight interview and how he "predicted" to everyone the stoppage was gonna be exact.

Harrison probably got a piece of the action for taking a dive.

Wouldn't that be a rather stupid thing to say if he fixed the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                      The way he said it was not consistent with the look of someone taunting someone in the heat of the moment.

It looked like he prompted him.

It was certainly not a time or point in the fight where stepping back and taunting your opponent made any sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X