Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!! Haye-Harrison staged fight!! evidence inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    I knew this was phoney from the start. There should be an investigation. I can't believe they would actually think boxing fans are that dumb. Within a minute in I said this fight is fixed. Haye does'nt have that much power. It's very over rated. He only hits hard because he is explosive with speed and power. He won't be able to suprise the Klits with anything. They fight to smart. Other than his speed and power he does'nt have the work rate to beat them.
    That just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      LMAO at Haye clubbing Audley to the back of the head like he does to every opponent.
      That's because his opponents fall forward so they're not in the same position as when he threw the punch.

Comment

What a disgrace & farce that fight truly was.

Comment

i think he was just sayin that cuz he wanted to ko him, seriously, if a fight is fixed, last thing i'd do is shout out, "TAKE THE DIVE, DIVE NOW!!"

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
            i think he was just sayin that cuz he wanted to ko him, seriously, if a fight is fixed, last thing i'd do is shout out, "TAKE THE DIVE, DIVE NOW!!"
            They know that this is BS, they just want to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              That just doesn't make any sense.
              What I was trying to say is that it's explosive power. It's not like Samual Peter power. You get it?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                What I was trying to say is that it's explosive power. It's not like Samual Peter power. You get it?
                when people think of power they think of a fighters capablity of ko'ing other fighters, does'nt matter if it's explosive or heavyhanded power

power is power, and david haye has got a good amount of it, dont think i's overrated, and if it is, i wuld'nt say by a wide margin, cuz there are'nt many if any that can take his power for long

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                  when people think of power they think of a fighters capablity of ko'ing other fighters, im not sure it matter if it's explosive or heavy power

power is power, a nd david haye has got a good amount of it, dont think i's overrated, and if it is, i wuld'nt say by a wide margin, cuz there are'nt many if any that can take his power for long
                  When normal people who really don't understand the sport think about power then you are right. I have a mass understanding of the sport. I also am a fighter. I'm also a power puncher. I actually know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    It was a taunt, not a ****ing command. FFS!

Do u really think they planned it before hand that Haye would have to tell Harrison when to go down??

Harrison was badly hurt and was stopped on his feet. Thats not a ****ing fix!
                    ^^^^^
                    This.....anything 2 discredit a Black Man's win huh? Clits Don't Want It!

Comment

• What's the big deal exactly? Whether it was staged or real everyone knew this fight was just happening to make a quick buck

Boxing matches are staged all the time, and when a fight this pointless happens, you wonder why they WOULDN'T stage it

Comment

Working...
                      X