No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Does it make one a rodent, to find it utterly absurd that beating Margarito makes you the GOAT? It was an embarrassment two years ago therefore its an embarrassment now. Now your feelings are hurt because you realize how ridiculous it is. Its not a big deal baby girl.lol

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Didn't he beat him the way we all thought he would? He didnt do anything out of the ordinary we all knew he was going to beat the shyt out of Margarito.
    It's how he did it and this wasn't based on just beating Marg. If you really read this thread you would see I predicted he would lose but to stand there in front of Marg, something Cotto, and many others couldn't do was impressive.

It's one of the main reasons the PED's talk started circulating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Never sensitive, I just think my natural intellect gets ahead of me sometimes and I assumed.

I disagree though, Marg was still very much a threat. I did predict he would get beaten by Pac but if you actually read what I said in detail, it was the WAY he beat him that was so impressive.
      Naw. It sounded like dat Old E got ahead of you. We just fukin witcha. My Gawd!

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Naw. It sounded like dat Old E got ahead of you. We just fukin witcha. My Gawd!
        is this really how you were taught to spell? I mean by 3rd grade you should be more advanced than this! Naw. Dat. fukin. witcha. And My Gawd!!! :AOR:

WTF is a Gawd? Man you can see a Floyd fan a mile away! :WORD:

Comment

It's how he did it and this wasn't based on just beating Marg. If you really read this thread you would see I predicted he would lose but to stand there in front of Marg, something Cotto, and many others couldn't do was impressive.

How he beat Tony sure didn't seem to come as a surprise to oddsmakers. The odds weren't close at all. And it didn't come as a surprise to me and a dozen others who said it was a **** mismatch and were proven right.

Comment

• margarito is a bum..the only times he won was when he used his bricks..we've seen him against mosley and cotto 2..the man is a fraud and has no boxing skills.

Comment

• Lol OP should watch more boxing then.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                How he beat Tony sure didn't seem to come as a surprise to oddsmakers. The odds weren't close at all. And it didn't come as a surprise to me and a dozen others who said it was a **** mismatch and were proven right.
                you actually predicted a fight right? that must have called for some celebrations eh?

to get on topic, it was a great display by pacquiao and i love the fight, also the size difference i think made it that much more special and i never understood peoples complete trashing of the fight like it was not worth an ounce of respect, my opinion
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

and when it's all said and done, maybe even the greatest fighter to ever lace them up.
                  what the blazes was this all about?

someone must've been drunk on the emotion of the moment.

Comment

that furore had already been going strong for a year.

Comment

How is it? Please explain, you think Pac isn't an ATG? So he get's knocked out by another great fighter who has had his number and now Pac is overrated?

hahaha, wow.
                      Pretty much everyone agrees he is an atg. What is embarassing is claiming he could be the best ever and better than guys like duran after beating up a margarito who was more ****ed out than a $20 detroit crack whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X