No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
    The issue I had with your statement is where you said that Tony was the SAME Tony he was when he fought Williams THREE WHOLE YEARS AGO. That doesn't even make sense my dude. You can't omit the damage he took when he fought Cotto and Shane, and dude was off for a year and came back and looked very average in his return bout. That is NOT being the SAME Tony he was when he fought Williams three years ago, no matter how you word it.
    The only reason people say he looked bad is because that fight went 12 rounds. Margarito did exactly what a fighter who had a long lay off is suppose to do.....which is get rounds in. I mean this should be common knowledge and no disrespect to you....but I never got why NSB was on that "Margarito looked like trash" ****. I mean he won every round and knocked the dude down.....all while show boating. Even if he looked .....it was nothing compared to his performance against Santos. If anything that just confirms Tony doesn't belong at 154.....well maybe he can get away with it now considering how terrible that division is.

Comment

• [QUOTE=V-3;9588230]Welcome to V-3's ignore list.[/QU

heheheheheheheheeheheheh!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        This is getting ridiculous.
        im not buying any of this. pacquiao opened up 8-1 over margarito and closed 6-1.

these guys knew what they were doing. If you saw margaritos last fight in mexico you knew damn well he was going to get beat to all hell.

Simply dominating lesser comp isnt enough. i remember a certain fighter moving up in weight and "dominating" what was considered lesser comp against bigger fighters was considered "fraudulent". Not to mention this title distinction is total bull****. neither had fought at 154 in any fights of note and suddenly there is a title on the line below the middleweight limit.

Come on man. were gonna rate pacquiao over duran and leonard because of fights against guys like antonio margarito and joshua clottey neither of whom will be remembered as anything more than a cheater and a average contendor?

as if leonard wouldnt dominate both of them.

Comment

• Marg sucks. If you are declaring anything about Manny after this win, and you didn't before then you are an idiot.. A ****ing idiot.

He beat Margarito!!! The dude with 6 losses. The dude who got destroyed by Mosley, who was destroyed by Mayweather.

Comment

Yeah, we tried telling them that but they had to hype up the BS. So now that Margarito got ****ed like we all knew he would, the new story is...he was just as good as he was for Williams! The ****outtahere.
            Pass this to V3 ***** hehe!

V3 for you : Say what you want. That Margarito that showed up was getting hit badly. Only a well conditioned athlete can withstand that much beating. A lesser man would have folded., hence he was his own self there. Even better more stamina to get through the 12th. He just was outclass. You just can't admit it. Margarito was the same margarito who fights coming in and over whelms opponents. He tried but when a talent and a legend fights you. you get ****ed up! Nomas! PAc was just to fast and skillfull, but we all know you don't see it that way, coz we all know your a pac hater and one of the best *****s around lol

Comment

Yeah, we tried telling them that but they had to hype up the BS. So now that Margarito got ****ed like we all knew he would, the new story is...he was just as good as he was for Williams! The ****outtahere.
              The thing is though alot of them admitted it was a bull**** fight when it first got signed but for some reason there now supporting it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                name them....
                the 2 early kos,sasakul,hussein(pac's toughest fight ),jmm x2, moralesx2, barrera once(he dominated but he took some too),he took some vs cotto aswell, ...thats a lot considering he still fights like he's never taken a beating in his lifetime ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Pass this to V3 ***** hehe!

V3 for you : Say what you want. That Margarito that showed up was getting hit badly. Only a well conditioned athlete can withstand that much beating. A lesser man would have folded., hence he was his own self there. Even better more stamina to get through the 12th. He just was outclass. You just can't admit it. Margarito was the same margarito who fights coming in and over whelms opponents. He tried but when a talent and a legend fights you. you get ****ed up! Nomas! PAc was just to fast and skillfull, but we all know you don't see it that way, coz we all know your a pac hater and one of the best *****s around lol
                  Lol, the same Margarito who was off for a year, then looked horrible in his comeback fight against a nobody? The same Margarito who got destroyed by Mosley before the year off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    The greatest fighter I have ever seen and I have been watching boxing since the early 80's. There has never been a greater fighter in my lifetime and I think he even matches up against the all time guys I wasn't old enough to see.

The way he absolutely destroyed Margarito was amazing. He was so much faster but his power was impressive. He moves in and out so fast and his shots carry so much weight. Even Cotto, who hit Marg flush time and time again, didn't have the power Pac had.

I'm Mexican and proud of my Mexican warriors but Pac is the best fighter I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Props to Marg for being a tough SOB, fighting with a broken orbital bone and not quitting or going down when most mortal men would have. Marg is an animal.

Filipino's, you haven't had many great boxers but you might have one of the greatest of all time and when it's all said and done, maybe even the greatest fighter to ever lace them up.

Congrats........
                    I agree with everything apart from being Mexican.

I think Pac is as great as anyone from 140lb down.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      im not buying any of this. pacquiao opened up 8-1 over margarito and closed 6-1.

these guys knew what they were doing. If you saw margaritos last fight in mexico you knew damn well he was going to get beat to all hell.

Simply dominating lesser comp isnt enough. i remember a certain fighter moving up in weight and "dominating" what was considered lesser comp against bigger fighters was considered "fraudulent". Not to mention this title distinction is total bull****. neither had fought at 154 in any fights of note and suddenly there is a title on the line below the middleweight limit.

Come on man. were gonna rate pacquiao over duran and leonard because of fights against guys like antonio margarito and joshua clottey neither of whom will be remembered as anything more than a cheater and a average contendor?

as if leonard wouldnt dominate both of them.
                      No one's fooling me but then again, I'm not a d*ckrider. I blasted this fight when it was signed and everything transpired according to the odds you listed. It was another tuneup for $60. Like I said, fight fans need to realize that they aren't biting the pillow because it's tasty.

Comment

Working...
                      X