Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: "David Haye Can Whoop Both Klitschkos!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, here it is.....
    lennox lewis was a modern great.
    if people (especially the yanks) think that haye is not the fighter we brits think he is and he fights bums then, who have the klit sisters been fighting?
    correct lennox.
    vitali is the better of the two easily.(although he is just as robotic as frank bruno) sorry frank.

and here we are left with wlad the....impaler? no, wlad the....oh it doesnt matter but, i cant help but think of that fight with corrie sanders.(just opening a tab to watch it on youtube AGAIN!) battered,couldnt cope with the speed and looked even more clueless than that batty boy harrison did on saturday night. lol....quality viewing..i will never get bored with that one sided beating "ole" corrie gave him.
    everyone watch it. open a tab.
    p.s. if you do and you laugh it means im right......AGAIN!
    p.s.s. floyd beats pacman even if pac beats a heavyweight.
    floyd all the way and wlad is gay.
    peace out.
    pic of audley harrison and one of the klits....gues which one????

Comment

i gotta agree w/ lewis. the klits gotta stop asking for 50% of the Uk money and just beat the living ***** outta haye.

Comment

Vitali beats Haye, but Wlad loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
          Well, if I were about to fight a Klitschko, who would be the best qualified man to give me good insight and advice on how to beat them than a man who has actually beat one and also happens to be a top 10 HW of AT ? this is not necessarily because LL dislikes the bros, and of course he will support his own countryman, that's expected.

now, I personnaly don't think Wlad or Vitali should agree to taking less than 50/50 accross the board as it is a very fair deal and a big concession on their part since Haye was offered much less before he became a title holder, and I don't know how much money less it would represent for the bros to leave the UK money to Haye, but just imagine if Wlad said ''Ok, let's do it, keep your UK money, let's fight'', Haye, if he really is ducking them, and it does look like it, well, he would have nowhere to go, and the fight would finally happen

again, I don't agree with LL, but all LL is saying is that someone has to budge, and since Haye is the one who brings more PPV money (although the bros bring more money in other departments) and also hapens to be his countryman, of course LL suggests that the bros are the ones who should budge to make the fight a reality

if Haye isn't going to budge on his demands, the bros will have to budge (although it is not fair, again) just to get him in the ring and give the fans what they want
          Wlad already did that once, for the fight out of which Diva backed out back in June 2009, he gave Diva all of the UK PPV money and kept everything else for himself, you saw how that turned out...

There is no way that the Klitschkos should be making any concessions, 50/50 is a big enough concession as it is, Diva doesn't deserve it. Diva was beggin to fight the Klitschkos, confronting them on escalators, making t-shirts, etc. now he has a 50/50 offer and that's not good enough? He wanted the fight to begin with (or so he claimed it turns out that claim isn't true so far) so he should be the one making concessions. To say otherwise would only make sense if you didn't witness what Diva has said or done for the past 3 years. Lennox obviously didn't just come back from a deserted island, he knows what's going, that's why he is getting all this flak on here, for being a Diva "The Vagina" Haye cheerleader.

It seems kind of suspicious that Lewis always roots for Klitschko opponents, don't you? It doesn't matter if they are black and from Britain or white and from South Africa, he always advises the Kltischko opponents (for free I might). He just goes ahead and calls up Wlad's and Vitaly's opponents (he called up Corries Sanders the night before the Wlad fight) and wishes them luck...what's that all about? I know it's the little green monster eating away at him - that Vitaly is still the man and that he had to end his career short because of Big Vit, aslo that Wlad is now using his trainer and Steward is helping Wlad a much bigger and longer reign than he could ever hope for.

Comment

This is getting a tad bit ridiculous because I don't care how fast Haye is and this is why. Haye gets tagged and knocked down by a never was in Monte. He gets tagged and has to resort to fouling a washed up Ruiz to beat him. Plus Ruiz was was not even ranked in the top 20 at the time. Haye could not even do enough to beat the only top ten fighter in the division that he has faced in Valuev. He than beats a washed up never ever was in Audley. Who from what I understand threw one punch in the fight. And the fact that I once drove a cab leads me to believe I might have even been able to beat Audley. Come on are you really going to tell me that these are the facts that you based your rational on that Haye can beat either Kilt brother? Well all I can say is that I know denial is not a river in Egypt but regardless you can still drowned in it. So some of you better come out for some air.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              ******ed Thread.

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
              but the fight was stopped because vitali's eye was about to fall out

Comment

It will probably be the first time I ever root for one of the Klitchkos!

Comment

Working...
                X