Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this combo in reverse. its a prefered combo of juan manuel marquez and floyd mayweather. marquez landed this combo at will on pac and floyd is faster. margo landed a lead uppercut several times last night. stop d!ck licking and actually apply the styles make fights logic and you might be saddened at the reality of what your mind tells you on the outcome of a pac may fight will be.

Comment

Floyd by KO.....Too skilled, too smart, too conditioned.....It's not about who punches the hardest it's about who punches the best....Floyd will be able to time Manny, tame him with the jab and dominate him with body shots...Manny will keep coming and that's why he will be knocked out....

Funny how the talk about Manny's possible steroid use has resulted in no knockdowns or knockouts since the topic was approached

Comment

I predict Mayweather by 2nd retirement......I believe Mayweather is way too smart to get in the same ring as Manny.

Comment

Mayweather-Pac will be epic! I honestly can't imagine all the media coverage it's going to get. Wow!

With that said, I like Mayweather by KO late (hatton style).

Unlike most boxing fans I don't think Manny can KO Floyd. Floyd has a better chin than JM Marquez and Pac couldn't KO Marquez.

Also Shane Mosley ko'd Margarito; Pac couldn't. Shane was barely able to move a hair on Mayweather's nuts. Think about it... really think about it.

Mayweather is too strong, smart and SEASONED for the Pacman. Real talk.

Comment

Even though I hate to say it, I would give the edge to Mayweather. Manny has more power and better footwork, but I think Mayweather is just too technical and accurate. Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to see Pacquiao KO Mayweather out cold, but I can't see it happening.

Comment

The same way I've seen it since the Cotto fight, Pac by decision. For all Mayweather's style advantages, he does not throw enough or hit hard enough, and quite possibly doesn't have the legs to move enough to keep Pac from eventually overwhelming him.

Mayweather will get his shots with ease, but he would be taking more unless he suddenly remembers how to throw in bunches, because single shots will not stop Manny from landing his. Dude is a buzzsaw.

Comment

Nothing has changed my opinion. Great performance by Manny, and that fight was meant to made him looked good. I'd still have Floyd UD him if the fight ever happen.

Comment

Still think Floyd will match his speed and his size and boxing skills will give Pac lots of problems

Pac has a chance if he cuts off the ring good enough and doesnt fall into Floyd's traps

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                    And how do you think it what play out?
                    pac outworks wifebeater.

wifebeater gets knocked down early, maybe twice, then adjusts to lose a decision.

trust this.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Your a clown.. How the F#$$ does Mayweather brutally punish Pac when Floyd couldnt even brutally punish lightweight Marquez.

Your a clown
                      Floyd was just coming off an almost 2 year hiatus.

Comment

Working...
                      X