Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Mayweather brutally punishes Pacroid for 11 rounds and then shows mercy by sending him to the canvas, unconscious, in the 12th.

The real question is - does Manny have the balls and is man enough to take a few random blood tests with no suspect cut-off dates?
    laugh at your ignorance!! WAKE THE FK UP KID. May can only punish Women!!

Comment

Am I the only one that thought Manny looked slower last night and looked to get a bit tired after Margarito dug him to the body a bit?

He looked slower on his feet in general to me, but pulled out exactly the performance I expected and won me money (I bet on fight going the distance and also Pacquiao on points)

Comment

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
        Floyd by UD. Manny got hit an awful lot by a guy who was VERY slow. Floyd is miles quicker than anyone Manny has every faced, hasn't come off a loss like Manny's previous 5 opponents and Floyd is much harder to hit.

Floyd > everybody.

But it won't happen.
        Floyd is NOT a pressure fighter!! He pressured Mosley when He discovered that Mosleys legs were gone after Mosley punched himselve out!! Marg landed a few good shot by pushing pinning Pac to the ropes! But Pac also will take a shot to GAIN a shoot!! and even after Marg hit him with his best, Pac would whack the crap out of Marg and push him back!! May DOESNOT FIGHT LIKE MARG, May would fight elusively!! Doesnt matter May LOSES to Pac,

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          Am I the only one that thought Manny looked slower last night and looked to get a bit tired after Margarito dug him to the body a bit?

He looked slower on his feet in general to me, but pulled out exactly the performance I expected and won me money (I bet on fight going the distance and also Pacquiao on points)
          i think so b.c all this *******s are talking about great pac looked last night and how special of a performance it was.

they drink too much koolaid.

floyd beats the brakes off pac when they fight

Comment

mark these words--floyd 8th round stoppage or earlier over manny and dominating perfomance by floyd---you marks are fooled by manny---completely fooled----i'm so sure floyd is going to **** manny up so bad, that i even know the punches he will land at will on manny----don't bet against me--it isn't too smart---i had the mosley fight down to a tee even on compubox % and the same will happen to manny--who will land less than or up to only 20% of his shots on floyd, while floyd lands near, up to, or just over 50% on him---and i can see floyd landing more than 50% on manny----just watch and see folks---easy fight for floyd---

Comment

Floyd wins,
              This guy has no defense, his defense is his offense. He wants to get hit so he could hit back.

He gets destroyed by a slick boxer.

Comment

Pac is the new fantasy fights king, Floyd fans are going nuts with jealousy!

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
                  Pac has avoided african-american boxers. Roach has something to do with that I think. I think Tim Bradley beats Pac, so Mayweather will dominate him. Put him in there with some good african-americans and I think he will be schooled.
                  stupidest post ive read so far. Comon, give me your sad justification reasons on why your comment is valid. Dont worry, ill pretend ive never heard them before from fan boys.

Comment

last night didn't prove **** to me. anyone with a half a brain knew what the outcome would be. margarito is a shot fighter who's defense has always been garbage. i give pacquiao zero credit because i margarito is tailor-made for him. when he beats martinez, mayweather or bradley he'll impress me.

Comment

Funny how all Mayweather fans are trolls with red karma.

Comment

Working...
                      X