Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Mayweather brutally punishes Pacroid for 11 rounds and then shows mercy by sending him to the canvas, unconscious, in the 12th.

The real question is - does Manny have the balls and is man enough to take a few random blood tests with no suspect cut-off dates?
    Manny Pacman brutally punishes Floyd for 3 rounds and shows mercy by doing a Hatton-like finishing punch in the 4th round.

The real question is - does Floyd have anymore excuses left before we even consider this fight happening?

Comment

Pac will KO Bradley on the 3rd round....Bradley is good but does not have the experience to beat Pac....

"Good" African-American? what's a "bad" AA then?
      what the hell does that mean

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
      Pac has avoided african-american boxers. Roach has something to do with that I think. I think Tim Bradley beats Pac, so Mayweather will dominate him. Put him in there with some good african-americans and I think he will be schooled.

Comment

So all black americans fight the same way? What a stupid comment.

Put Mayweather in with an Asian and see how he does.

Comment

This is kinda krazy thread cuz of after marg undeserving shot ,after being ko"d by mosley , after plastered hand wraps ,marg must have gained respect in a loss, but mayweather before/after marg

Comment

Floyd by UD. Manny got hit an awful lot by a guy who was VERY slow. Floyd is miles quicker than anyone Manny has every faced, hasn't come off a loss like Manny's previous 5 opponents and Floyd is much harder to hit.

Floyd > everybody.

But it won't happen.

Comment

pacquiao by KO

Comment

After last night I'd give Pac a slightly better chance at beating Mayweather. For me it's gone up from about 40% to about 45% likelyhood of him taking it to Mayweather.

Pacquiao showed incredible conditioning last night, he fought using every inch of that ring, not to mention throwing over 1,000 punches.

Comment

I think Pac UDs based on activity. Margs shots didn't slow Pac down so i doubt May can slow him either. May relies on his elusiveness and single pot shots. I just don;t think this is enough.

Comment

After last night I'm more than certain Mayweather will be victorious. Simply a high guard, head movement, a constant jab, lateral movemnt and sustained pressure will do. And that's just his C-game.

Comment

PAC by TKO

Comment

Working...
                      X