Let's pay tribute to Antonio Margarito - a true Mexican warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito fought his balls off!!!

Comment

margarito is a disgrace to the sport. He looked like Mannys Dad in the ring and he still got ****ED UP. He had every physical advantage and he still tries to cheat minutes before the fight. He calls Manny a b*tch on 24/7 when Pac never degraded marg for anything. He made fun of anothers mans illness.

Hes a complete lying, cheating, lowlife and his days of being a headliner are over. He'll be a journeyman for the rest of his life and then will be mowing lawns or picking up garbage like he belongs.

Comment

At least Margarito didn't get on his knees...

Like some other biotches....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Bro, Cotto got it worse than Margs. Funny thing is one came to fight and the other went to running man mode.
          BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotto got it worse... If I remember Cotto could still see out of both eyes, 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Despite being a mere ghost of the fighter that he was four or five years ago,he still continued to press,still sought out the fight,and gave everybody their money's worth.He could have covered up,remained in his shell and took no damage the way Clottey did,but his warrior instincts would not allow him to do that.

Tony gave his fans a respectable effort,and he gave his ruthless haters the beating that they wanted to see him take.Whether you love him or hate him,Margarito always gives the fans a show.He is a true fan-friendly fighter.

Now you haters will understand why Antonio still has fans.
            aye aye sir.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
              What heart? he didn't want to come out on round 11 but garcia forced him to go back out. everyone must have been watching SKY Stream because they always put commercials in between rounds.
              before the start of the 12th round, pac's corner was instructing pac to finish marg... pac murmured "but he is already badly beaten"... translation courtesy of my lovely wife.

a gentleman in the ring. +1 to Pac
              Last edited by serv; 11-14-2010, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Cotto fought and Margarito just blocked punches even at 165.

Comment

Margarito took a beating because he's unskilled and has no idea how to defend himself, not because he was trying to prove anything. Pac's speed exploited his lack of talent.

The guy is a piece of ****. Between the loaded wraps and making fun of Roach, I think the guy has zero respectability left. He never should have gotten this payday, and he shouldn't get another.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    How so? Clottey and Cotto both busted up Pacquiaos face much worse than Margacheato did. Margacheato also had an advantage weighing 18 more pounds more than pac.
                    he couldn't hit him though.

Comment

Incredible.Just incredible.

How many more margaritas are you guys gonna keep drinking?

Id rather live another better healthier day and back peddal then to prove i got huge balls and get more damaged to my career.Sounds smarter to me bitches

Not even weight,height,reach,coronas,nachos,and hot cofee coulda stop the massacre.Jesus christ look at the guys face and tell me you would wanna end up like that

Ahhhhh shot anyone? Im having patron.

Comment

Working...
                      X