Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's pay tribute to Antonio Margarito - a true Mexican warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a cheater (wraps) a Liar (i didn't see) a scumbag (roach incident) and arrogant (I was doing good till I got cut)

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Margarito put clottey cotto hatton hoya all to straight sham.

Actually---no..

Comment

How so? Clottey and Cotto both busted up Pacquiaos face much worse than Margacheato did. Margacheato also had an advantage weighing 18 more pounds more than pac.

Comment

Margarita fans still going at it !!! What a joke !!!

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Despite being a mere ghost of the fighter that he was four or five years ago,he still continued to press,still sought out the fight,and gave everybody their money's worth.He could have covered up,remained in his shell and took no damage the way Clottey did,but his warrior instincts would not allow him to do that.

Tony gave his fans a respectable effort,and he gave his ruthless haters the beating that they wanted to see him take.Whether you love him or hate him,Margarito always gives the fans a show.He is a true fan-friendly fighter.

Now you haters will understand why Antonio still has fans.
            What heart? he didn't want to come out on round 11 but garcia forced him to go back out. everyone must have been watching SKY Stream because they always put commercials in between rounds.

Comment

By taking a worse beating than the three of them combined? Because it sure as **** wasn't boxing skill, heart, or anything else. The only difference is Margarito was dumb enough to keep coming forward, I'm glad he did though I got entertainment value for the rest of my life.

Comment

People are going to say no but he came forward AND lasted 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  By taking a worse beating than the three of them combined? Because it sure as **** wasn't boxing skill, heart, or anything else. The only difference is Margarito was dumb enough to keep coming forward, I'm glad he did though I got entertainment value for the rest of my life.
                  Bro, Cotto got it worse than Margs. Funny thing is one came to fight and the other went to running man mode.

Comment

Tribute? This guy's a cheating c sucker, who lost to a small man.. what a great warrior!

Comment

margarito is a disgrace to the sport. He looked like Mannys Dad in the ring and he still got ****ED UP. He had every physical advantage and he still tries to cheat minutes before the fight. He calls Manny a b*tch on 24/7 when Pac never degraded marg for anything. He made fun of anothers mans illness.

Hes a complete lying, cheating, lowlife and his days of being a headliner are over. He'll be a journeyman for the rest of his life and then will be mowing lawns or picking up garbage like he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                      X