No announcement yet.

Margarito is forgiven of the hand wraps because of this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Margarito is ten times the scumbag Roach will ever be,and thats pretty sad considering Freddy is a scumbag himself.As for Brandon Rios he needs to shut up 1 win against over hyped Peterson doesnt mean sht.
    Rios probably has the biggest mouth in boxing.

He rivals Mayweather, that's for sure.

I wasn't impressed with his win over Peterson, also.

Comment

Watch the Margarito-Max Kellerman-Pacquiao face off thing and tell me Roach isnt a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Rios probably has the biggest mouth in boxing.

He rivals Mayweather, that's for sure.

I wasn't impressed with his win over Peterson, also.
        Any of the top guys at 135 will smoke this kid,he will be back selling dime bags within a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Watch the Margarito-Max Kellerman-Pacquiao face off thing and tell me Roach isnt a ****.
          I've seen it. Please show me someone that doesn't HATE Pac who thinks that's as bad as the Marg/Rios video.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Any of the top guys at 135 will smoke this kid,he will be back selling dime bags within a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              What makes me laugh is the idiot fuckers on this site who believe Roach is off-limits because he's not the fighter.

What kind of fucking nonsense is that?

This is the damn fight game. Nothing is off limits. Sure, the joke was in poor taste but it's too be expected when 2 camps are trading banter and trash talking.

Fuck that. Fuck Pacquiao too. Him and his fake ass crew. Fuck em all. Especially Buboy that slut Jinkee.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                I've seen it. Please show me someone that doesn't HATE Pac who thinks that's as bad as the Marg/Rios video.
                It's not as bad and Burner didn't even say it was fucking dumb****.

Comment

Just goes to show the lack of character that Margarito seems to suffer from. Leave to 3 Mexicans in a room and this is the quality character you get. Makes me appreciate Cotto and Co. that much more.

This is the lost mindset that seems so prevalent in certain "cultures" that allows for dumb **** in the name of macho.

Sad but true: Margo will get humiliated come fight night.

Freddie laughs last on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    It's not as bad and Burner didn't even say it was fucking dumb****.
                    First poster ever that I've put on ignore. I've had it with your moronic crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                      Just goes to show the lack of character that Margarito seems to suffer from. Leave to 3 Mexicans in a room and this is the quality character you get. Makes me appreciate Cotto and Co. that much more.

This is the lost mindset that seems so prevalent in certain "cultures" that allows for dumb **** in the name of macho.

Sad but true: Margo will get humiliated come fight night.

Freddie laughs last on this one.
                      And then he can go on pretending he is a great trainer,when in reality he picks up guys who are already trained.

Comment

Working...
                      X