No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "Team Margarito are DISGUSTING, CLASSLESS and LOW-LIFE juveniles"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el malo View Post
    and that's exactly why you don't give a cheating bum a million dollar payday he don't deserve. now everyone on pac and roach's side is crying while plastercheato is laughing to the bank. thats what they get for saving cheato's career
    Yeah and Karma is a b*tch. Whether it's in the ring or out of it, people get what they deserve. So who knows, maybe Marg and Rios will get Parkinson's and ride their wheelchairs full of their own ****ty diapers to the bank.

Comment

aguanta la barra!!!

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        When Roach apologizes for calling Margarito an attempted murderer and that he should be in prison for life, then Tony should apologize.

They better not apologize, **** that.

Or what your going to punish them by not ****riding them so hard.

Unlike you they have something to lose so more than likely they will.

If Garcia is a good man like he pretends to be, he knows that bull**** was over the top and will soon apologize. Margarito is like sheep so he'll do whatever Garcia tells him to and Special Ed Rios will just tell everyone to go *** themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Even the low life Mayweathers didn't go that far.
          May called manny a yellow dog eater how far is that

Comment

It's a little out of line, they probably shouldn't have done it, but **** happens, people have done worse.

Brandon Rios is a punk though. Like who is he to be participating in that? He's riding Tony's coattails and getting undeserved airtime and this is how he uses it?

Tony has paid his dues(handwrap controversey aside), he's done a lot in his career, and he's getting attention. If he wants to make fun of Roach, I don't think it's the best idea, but hey, he can do whatever he wants.

This Rios kid though......he's gotta go.

Comment

I can careless what Tony and his team did. What I am having a problem with is all the apologies. **** that "I'm sorry" **** you said how you feel and **** who has a problem with it. PBF should not have apologized for the UStream video, Roach should not apologize for anything he has said or done and neither should Margarito apologize for the video.

A person should stand by how they feel and not let public backlash force them to make a public apology they don't mean.

I have more respect for a racist man who will tell me he doesn't like my black a$$ to my face over a racist man who will smile in my face and call me n!gger behind my back.

Comment

I love Margarito more and more

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

I love Margarito more and more
                  That's because you like criminals and wife-beaters. You're also a huge fan of a man who threatens there children's lives if they call the cops on him for beating up there mother.

Comment

if it was mayweather it be on the news ***** would have something to say. everyone on NSB and internet all the trainers everyone would have something to say. they prob hang floyd at superbowl halftime show

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                      if it was mayweather it be on the news ***** would have something to say. everyone on NSB and internet all the trainers everyone would have something to say. they prob hang floyd at superbowl halftime show
                      Can you imange a PR doing this? I can't, every word 'ies them.

Comment

Working...
                      X