Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    The video speaks for itself.

Its hilarious pantomime.

Fuk their gym, classless lowlyves, burn that **** down and put a PR gym with respectful boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Fuk their gym, classless lowlyves, burn that **** down and put a PR gym with respectful boxers.
      **** like this makes you respect Cotto so much. Never talks ****, fights anyone.

Margo's actions have put him lower than taking a knee in a fight could ever take you.

**** em.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        eaner, can you tell us what's your honest assessment of the video?
        I hate it

I think it showed no class and for one I like those who back up their opponents talk with what they do in the ring rather than barking back

Roach baited a bit lets be honest. However, there is a line and they crossed it. Can't say he was asking for it and I knew it was a matter of time for someone to go this route but I didn't think it would be Tony

all Tony had to do was let his hands do the talking. Period

I have heard Tony and Robert will apologize but cannot confirm

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          **** like this makes you respect Cotto so much. Never talks ****, fights anyone.

Margo's actions have put him lower than taking a knee in a fight could ever take you.

**** em.
          This is how the "creatures" act on the web forums, its their true nature to say this kinda **** as you can see in every PR thread, they spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            I hate it

I think it showed no class and for one I like those who back up their opponents talk with what they do in the ring rather than barking back

Roach baited a bit lets be honest. However, there is a line and they crossed it. Can't say he was asking for it and I knew it was a matter of time for someone to go this route but I didn't think it would be Tony

Tony will apologize by being KTFO, earlier than most think.

Comment

I hate it

When Roach apologizes for calling Margarito an attempted murderer and that he should be in prison for life, then Tony should apologize.

They better not apologize, **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                There's no other reason for them to do it(Unless you're telling me they really are classless ****s who think its funny to make fun of disorders), they know there chances of beating Pacquiao are damn near impossible and that he only has a punchers chance and if he really was cheating with plaster that makes his chances much more slim!
                well I have seen your posts throughout all this and so I know where you stand

so at anytime I write this to you will anything i say affect your opinion

it's quite clear you have made up your mind about Tony long before this so

good luck

Comment

I guess Roach won the mind games with the 3 stooges for them to act that way eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                    Tony will apologize by being KTFO, earlier than most think.
                    if that's your wish so be it

Comment

if that's your wish so be it
                      I don't wish harm on him. That's my prediction for the fight. I think Marg is going to make a mistake in underestimating Pac's one shot power.

Marg does seem like a good guy, who had a momentary lapse in judgement.

Comment

Working...
                      X