Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    only b1tches need ost to fight the best!
    Only bitches need PED's to fight the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      So basically....

Within 7 days of pac juicing he turns into this monster....and yet he has to be clear on fight night of any steroids....

So in reality he has a few days to juice?

Whats he really gonna gain from that
      Why would a clean person care when they will or won't come test him?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        use common sense *****. Stop with this agenda of supporting the black man just because your black.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          So basically....

Within 7 days of pac juicing he turns into this monster....and yet he has to be clear on fight night of any steroids....

So in reality he has a few days to juice?

Whats he really gonna gain from that
          It's a mental game they're playing now. They think people are all stupid. Only in these forums you'd read these OST nonsense. Watched 60 minutes and not a mention of this OST nonsense. 60 minutes is like all news networks combined. That's how their very own US media sees it. That's why you have to take these silly discussions like they're nothing.

Pac already won in these silly mental games. He already gotten into Floyd's head as seen in his racist tirades. Mental games are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            "because it weakens me"

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Only bitches need PED's to fight the best!
              This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                "because it weakens me"
                "he's bigger than me so it's an advantage for him"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  It's a mental game they're playing now. They think people are all stupid. Only in these forums you'd read these OST nonsense. Watched 60 minutes and not a mention of this OST nonsense. 60 minutes is like all news networks combined. That's how their very own US media sees it. That's why you have to take these silly discussions like they're nothing.

Pac already won in these silly mental games. He already gotten into Floyd's head as seen in his racist tirades. Mental games are over.
                  You got it.. These discussions are really worthless. Anyone with a a bit of sense knows wuz up. It is pretty entertaining though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    use common sense *****. Stop with this agenda of supporting the black man just because your black.
                    I'm, not black and i have no problem with cleaning up the sport. The difference between me and you is that if it were Pacquiao making this stance, you'd jump at the chance to support OST. Since it's Mayweather, you have a problem with it. It's still a step in the right direction for the sport, regardless of how much you hate the fighter taking it.

In other words, i respect all fighters, and think they deserve the best testing possible to protect them from cheaters, you only care and respect 1 fighter and praise everything he does, when Pac's career is over i'll still be around, you wont.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

You think Pacs PR team has no say in what gets asked , in what gets cut and presented , mate your a boy that has very little experience in the things you talk about , your whole agenda is fanboy and very gullible at that .

Comment

Working...
                      X