Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
    Thats more like koncz talking, you should as the man himself

and who the fawk uses OST in boxing nowadays?

Let the mathafawking people who handles this shiet do their job.
    /thread.
    why so they can fail at their jobs like the way they did with Mosley in '03 and more recently Ali Funeka? if it ain't broke don't fix it I can agree with that but the commission testing is broken beyond belief and needs repair and they simply can't be trusted anymore. once your credibility is tampered with, in this case standard commission testing, it makes it hard for others to respect it

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
      Of course he wouldn't take it if there's no reason to begin with. How would you like to be accused and forced to be taken a test with?

That's like accusing someone of murder without due proof and the only way is through coerced confession or to submit through rigorous testing WITHOUT DUE PROOF.

That's the way it works in the courts.

You can accuse the President (for example) for anything can call forth towards an impeachment trial. First and foremost there would be a preliminary "hearing" to see if there are substantial proof before proceeding.

So far the Mayweathers have not given anything beyond:

• he is too fast, too strong, and he kept on beating our opponents

That is not "proof" towards suspicions that are grounds for DRUG TESTING. Likewise, Mayweather have come clean all the time and nobody can accuse him.

So the question is not whether ONE WOULD GO DRUG TESTING but WHY if there's nothing to begin with.
      So then why do the commissions give tests, stupid? What proof do they have? Why don't you write to them and tell them they have no right to ask for tests since you've never been caught. What a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        So then why do the commissions give tests, stupid? What proof do they have?
        The commission issuing the test, whether Mandatory or Not - is more logical than a "demand" from a boxer.

I think this is the main issue that the Pacquiao team is banking on....if the COMMISSION makes it mandatory (I hope they can) then there will be no more issues in the future.

But the fact that the COMMISSION doesn't necessitate it or rather having a loosely-defined regulation, it should be revamped.

I do agree that the sport should be "cleaned" up. The more authoritative the Commission is, the less inconsistencies and uncertainties of the sport.

I would blame the COMMISSION for having all of these and not having any real power to issue CERTIFICATIONS, VALIDITY, CONSISTENCY that equates AUTHORITY.

Comment

The commission issuing the test, whether Mandatory or Not - is more logical than a "demand" from a boxer.

I think this is the main issue that the Pacquiao team is banking on....if the COMMISSION makes it mandatory (I hope they can) then there will be no more issues in the future.

But the fact that the COMMISSION doesn't necessitate it or rather having a loosely-defined regulation, it should be revamped.

I do agree that the sport should be "cleaned" up. The more authoritative the Commission is, the less inconsistencies and uncertainties of the sport.

I would blame the COMMISSION for having all of these and not having any real power to issue CERTIFICATIONS, VALIDITY, CONSISTENCY that equates AUTHORITY.
          How did the commission start doing tests? When you know the answer to that, then you know how dumb you sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Why are still stuck on this ****? Do you believe that PBF and Mosley knew when the blood collecting for the tests would stop? If you do then what you posted makes complete sense for you.
            whether they knew or not 18 days was the cut off date and 7 days is better than 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              whether they knew or not 18 days was the cut off date and 7 days is better than 18.
              whether they knew or not know, shane wasnt affraid of random blood testing with out asking for cut off dates
              Last edited by pho_pino; 11-10-2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                How did the commission start doing tests? When you know the answer to that, then you know how dumb you sound.
                Are you this angry with yourself all the time? You often resort to name calling whereas I haven't called anything but with respects. You want to discuss with intelligence then I would respond to you.

If you are mad the world and yourself it shows.

Wishing you Peace.

Comment

Are you this angry with yourself all the time? You often resort to name calling whereas I haven't called anything but with respects. You want to discuss with intelligence then I would respond to you.

If you are mad the world and yourself it shows.

Wishing you Peace.
                  I talk to you that way because you're full of ****. Yeah, YOU. Wishing you a brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    7 days is announced, defeats the purpose of random blood testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      7 days is announced, defeats the purpose of random blood testing.
                      Pac claimed he agreed to 0 days!!! Why would his adviser contradict that by saying they agreed to 7days? Another thing was who were they agreeing to the 7days with? Themselves?

Comment

Working...
                      X