Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    7 days is announced, defeats the purpose of random blood testing.
    Thats the whole point but *******s are blind to facts and so full of double standards , every demand Manny makes on a fighter is ok with the fanboys but no fighter can make a demand on Manny ,,,,,,,,, I believe Floyd vs Manny will happen if Manny truly accepts full OST , I cant wait I know Floyd will beat him and these fanboys will get sent packing like the big band Hatton fanboys of pre Floyd Hatton , they sounded just like these idiots only difference these *******s are younger .

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I talk to you that way because you're full of ****. Yeah, YOU. Wishing you a brain.
      Well have a good life, sir. Peace.

Comment

• I recall when IMDAZED said 7 days was perfect. Now, because Manny supposedly is willing to do 7, although he really said he agreed to all demands (but lets work with 7), he changes his tune to suit his agenda of nuthuggery and *****ism... Yeah you are not a biased ***** at all... wink, wink.... There is a traffic jam on Floyd Joy sr. lane....

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
          7 days is announced, defeats the purpose of random blood testing.
          Yep, way better than 19 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Thats the whole point but *******s are blind to facts and so full of double standards , every demand Manny makes on a fighter is ok with the fanboys but no fighter can make a demand on Manny ,,,,,,,,, I believe Floyd vs Manny will happen if Manny truly accepts full OST , I cant wait I know Floyd will beat him and these fanboys will get sent packing like the big band Hatton fanboys of pre Floyd Hatton , they sounded just like these idiots only difference these *******s are younger .
            Nope, fight won't happen. I look forward to Floyd taking on the winner of the Williams/Martinez fight, with OST. No 19 day cut-off hanky panky next time, okay?

If Margarito wins, he'll call him out, too.

Yep, focus will be on Floyd by early 2011. Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
              Well have a good life, sir. Peace.
              Yeah run from the thread. You get NO wins over here talking that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Yeah run from the thread. You get NO wins over here talking that bull****.
                Tell me the truth only reason your a ***** is cuz your black right?. Because other then that, why support a lost cause if not for racial pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Yep, way better than 19 days.
                  shut up and learn to read.

Comment

• So basically....

Within 7 days of pac juicing he turns into this monster....and yet he has to be clear on fight night of any steroids....

So in reality he has a few days to juice?

Whats he really gonna gain from that

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      So basically....

Within 7 days of pac juicing he turns into this monster....and yet he has to be clear on fight night of any steroids....

So in reality he has a few days to juice?

Whats he really gonna gain from that
                      Like Pac said, " common sense dude." These *****s only got flogic. It is an agenda rather than a sense that drives them...

Comment

Working...
                      X