Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    what's not a lie is that a 7 day cut off is better than an 18 day cut off.
    Why are still stuck on this ****? Do you believe that PBF and Mosley knew when the blood collecting for the tests would stop? If you do then what you posted makes complete sense for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Why are still stuck on this ****? Do you believe that PBF and Mosley knew when the blood collecting for the tests would stop? If you do then what you posted makes complete sense for you.
      pullcounter is a 14-year-old loser who follows the crowd and still hasn't figured out whether he's gay or straight. Of course that makes complete sense to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        I was referring to the article that quoted Ariza making the statement. Who do you think was lying between the author of that article or Ariza, was my question.

This makes no sense. Floyd fought Shane whom many, including Bob Arum, predicted would never fight for the same reason... Afraid of losing his '0', and because Shane was a the bigger guy according to Arum.

We haven't heard from Arum about that fight since.

By contrast, Shane was avoided by Manny and Freddie who stated Shane was too good and better than Oscar.

So your reasoning make no sense.
        Shane and Manny are not the same boxer. Floyd wanting to fight and fought Shane has nothing to do with Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
          Shane and Manny are not the same boxer. Floyd wanting to fight and fought Shane has nothing to do with Manny.
          Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that Shane from January 2009-going was perceived as the biggest threat at welter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that Shane from January 2009-going was perceived as the biggest threat at welter.
            I am not changing anything, you have preconceived ideas (as well as both sides). Never mentioned anything about SHANE not being a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
              I am not changing anything, you have preconceived ideas (as well as both sides). Never mentioned anything about SHANE not being a threat.
              Preconceived ideas - like I haven't read your posts before. The bottom line is that Pacquiao doesn't want to take the full tests. Use whatever excuse you like for it.

Comment

Preconceived ideas - like I haven't read your posts before. The bottom line is that Pacquiao doesn't want to take the full tests. Use whatever excuse you like for it.
                I want to see how you answer this first from The Prince...

You're making this way too complicated. Once again...

"Now again, show me ONE quote, video, voice recording, anything from Richard Schaefer (CEO of Golden Boy Promotions), Oscar De La Hoya (Owner/President of Golden Boy Promotions), Al Haymon (Manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr), Ross Greenburg (Head of HBO Sports), or Floyd Mayweather Jr (Fighter) where they claim the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is not happening this Saturday because of Manny Pacquiao's refusal to agree to random Olympic Style Drug Testing protocols.

I really can't make it any simpler for you. Either provide the evidence or admit it doesn't exist. If the latter happens, I want you to sit and seriously think about why these quotes, videos, etc don't exist".

Do me and yourself a favor- respond to the italicized quote above. I'm heading out for a bit, should give you ample time to research and scour for evidence. I'll be back later to see what you couldn't find and what smart ass remark you made instead of doing a simple task that would end this pointless argument. I even bolded the names for you so you'll have an even easier time finding what you're looking for.

Simplify my n*gga. Post the quotes or admit they don't exist. Doesn't get any easier than this...

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  I want to see how you answer this first from The Prince...

You're making this way too complicated. Once again...

"Now again, show me ONE quote, video, voice recording, anything from Richard Schaefer (CEO of Golden Boy Promotions), Oscar De La Hoya (Owner/President of Golden Boy Promotions), Al Haymon (Manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr), Ross Greenburg (Head of HBO Sports), or Floyd Mayweather Jr (Fighter) where they claim the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is not happening this Saturday because of Manny Pacquiao's refusal to agree to random Olympic Style Drug Testing protocols.

I really can't make it any simpler for you. Either provide the evidence or admit it doesn't exist. If the latter happens, I want you to sit and seriously think about why these quotes, videos, etc don't exist".

Do me and yourself a favor- respond to the italicized quote above. I'm heading out for a bit, should give you ample time to research and scour for evidence. I'll be back later to see what you couldn't find and what smart ass remark you made instead of doing a simple task that would end this pointless argument. I even bolded the names for you so you'll have an even easier time finding what you're looking for.

Simplify my n*gga. Post the quotes or admit they don't exist. Doesn't get any easier than this...
                  Well then read on if u wanna see.

Comment

Of course he wouldn't take it if there's no reason to begin with. How would you like to be accused and forced to be taken a test with?

That's like accusing someone of murder without due proof and the only way is through coerced confession or to submit through rigorous testing WITHOUT DUE PROOF.

That's the way it works in the courts.

You can accuse the President (for example) for anything can call forth towards an impeachment trial. First and foremost there would be a preliminary "hearing" to see if there are substantial proof before proceeding.

So far the Mayweathers have not given anything beyond:

• he is too fast, too strong, and he kept on beating our opponents

That is not "proof" towards su****ions that are grounds for DRUG TESTING. Likewise, Mayweather have come clean all the time and nobody can accuse him.

So the question is not whether ONE WOULD GO DRUG TESTING but WHY if there's nothing to begin with.

Comment

Well then read on if u wanna see.
                      LMAO at these posters. They still haven't provided evidence that Pacquiao agreed to full random testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X