No announcement yet.

ESPN: Pacquiao Answers Online Critics / Fans About Mayweather, Recent Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i'm not talking about the testing. i'm tired about the topic.

i'm talking about the negotiations.

they talk like it's a bad thing that pacquiao moved his position.

whether you think it's enough or not , doesn't really matter.

the point is he moved on the issue.

that's a good thing.

don't you ost guys want him to move on the subject? isn't your whole dream that he move all the way.
    No, not my deam. But it's never happened and, as I said, he's never agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      And this was my favorite quote of the interview bar none:

Pacquiao: "It's frustrating to me also. I've shown I'll fight anybody, in any class. I hope it gets done, because it is good for boxing. To me, Mayweather just looks at the money. You have to provide for the fans. They give us the money we make."
      this was mine

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post

Pacquiao: "Physically, maybe my head has gotten larger. But spiritually I am humble still. The person who wrote that, or any agency, can come to my camp. I have nothing to hide. When it is time for training, I put my faith in God."

Comment

Y'all Floyd n PAC fanboys remind of the annoying fundamentalist zealots and paranoid athiests. Yall cut from the same cloth and until PAC stops winning champs at catchweights, giving unranked undeserving cheaters like marg and when Floyd stops fcking around dum**** with those "entourages" of his, then there's no need for any mention of these 2 aszholes, we awesome lineal championship fights in nov. With jmm vs kats, maravilla vs Williams. They deserve our attention not woman beaters or crappy sparring sessions in a huge carnival.

Comment

Originally posted by el rey View Post
          Y'all Floyd n PAC fanboys remind of the annoying fundamentalist zealots and paranoid athiests. Yall cut from the same cloth and until PAC stops winning champs at catchweights, giving unranked undeserving cheaters like marg and when Floyd stops fcking around dum**** with those "entourages" of his, then there's no need for any mention of these 2 aszholes, we awesome lineal championship fights in nov. With jmm vs kats, maravilla vs Williams. They deserve our attention not woman beaters or crappy sparring sessions in a huge carnival.
          like mexican boxers from the past didn't have their worshippers.

ask your current fighters not to get beat up by puerto ricans all the time so you have someone to worship.

Comment

They should have asked if he thinks Floyd is more popular in Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
              They should have asked if he thinks Floyd is more popular in Asian.
              you know i met these 2 chicks at a club.

they were from the country of asian.

they didn't even know who pacquiao was. they knew floyd though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i'm not talking about the testing. i'm tired about the topic.

i'm talking about the negotiations.

they talk like it's a bad thing that pacquiao moved his position.

whether you think it's enough or not , doesn't really matter.

the point is he moved on the issue.

that's a good thing.

don't you ost guys want him to move on the subject? isn't your whole dream that he move all the way.
                lol...them fucking peds boys prefers that pac will stick to his original position, that way they can judge him forever as a peds user. from 30 days to 14 days to 7 days or whatever days (imdaysed)...it's always not enough for them. pac's position is improving but the peds boys bitching is constant.

Comment

Working...
                X