No announcement yet.

Margarito: I assure you Manny Pacquiao will ask "What did I get myself into?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    I agree, Pacman is the only fighter brave enough to revive Marg`s career and allows him to make millions.

And that ingrate cheater calls him puto.

I hope he gets smashed.
    This is a fight you idiot. Don't tell me you expected to hear Margarito kiss his ass every chance he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Thats because you're a criminal like Margaresto. You can't slit my throat yourself because you're a puto *****.
      I'd do it with a huge smile on my face chica.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
        I agree, it will be written all over Manny and Freddy's face come fight night.
        Ahh shyt... He is going to use his plaster wraps again huh?

Comment

I agree, Pacman is the only fighter brave enough to revive Marg`s career and allows him to make millions.

I hope he gets smashed.
          brave? more like hes hoping marg doesnt have a chin. you fail

Comment

I hope he gets smashed.
            brave for fighting Margacheato w/o the wraps
            brave for fighting the margachito shane destroyed not too long ago.
            lol puh-leeeeeeeeez
            Pacs career is very suspect as of the **** him and his team are pulling lately

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny
              The same look Cotto had on his face after he checked his nose for blood...
              Let me hit you in the nose with a brick. Want to bet 5 grand ill bloody your nose?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                can someone tell hbo that mexicans dont listen to salsa? wtf why where they playing that **** during garcia's house?
                Man I ask myself the same question when those scenes happened.... I was like WTF is cotto appering or what haha

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                  brave for fighting Margacheato w/o the wraps
                  brave for fighting the margachito shane destroyed not too long ago.
                  lol puh-leeeeeeeeez
                  Pacs career is very suspect as of the **** him and his team are pulling lately
                  Suspect to who? *****s/haters??? Does that even really matter to anybody out there. Pretty much everyone else suspects Marge of being a cheater and Floyd of being a ducker... What ever *****s/haters may think or say, don't really make a difference in the big scheme of things. You can't even make a dent on this message board.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    did u watch the first hbo 24/7?

i would be pissed too if a ped user would accuse me of being a cheater
                    here's the flaw with your argument: there is absolutely no proof pacquiao is a ped user

if there was any, he would have been investigated and banned last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                      here's the flaw with your argument: there is absolutely no proof pacquiao is a ped user
                      Naw the flaw to his argument is that he is hector and nobody gives a crap what he thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X