Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito: I assure you Manny Pacquiao will ask "What did I get myself into?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People should stop with the margarito cheating thing.It was bad yes but he has his licence back and hes fighting the p4p next week and next week he wont be able to cheat if he beats pacquiao that would put him in the history books.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
      People should stop with the margarito cheating thing.It was bad yes but he has his licence back and hes fighting the p4p next week and next week he wont be able to cheat if he beats pacquiao that would put him in the history books.
      Your first post is in my thread... Have a Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Suspect to who? *****s/haters??? Does that even really matter to anybody out there. Pretty much everyone else suspects Marge of being a cheater and Floyd of being a ducker... What ever *****s/haters may think or say, don't really make a difference in the big scheme of things. You can't even make a dent on this message board.
        im not a floyd fan. Its funny because *******s like you talk about floyd more than everyone else. **** at least Floyd doesnt fight at CATCHWEIGHTS for titles
        doesnt fight fighter on an obvious DECLINE
        and doesnt go after PAPER TITLES
        Thats the bs about Manny of late that im talking about. I like Mannys accomplishments at 130 below alot more

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          im not a floyd fan. Its funny because *******s like you talk about floyd more than everyone else. **** at least Floyd doesnt fight at CATCHWEIGHTS
          doesnt fight fighter on an obvious DECLINE
          and doesnt go after PAPER TITLES
          Thats the bs about Manny of late that im talking about. I like Mannys accomplishments at 130 below alot more
          *****s/HATERS Nobody really cares what you think. Regardless Manny is getting what is his.

Comment

*****s/HATERS Nobody really cares what you think. Regardless Manny is getting what is his.
            this is boxingscene dumbass, you think everything you type is going to be published, or read out loud in mannys locker room smh. Dont be mad because i posted facts while you post garbage

Comment

this is boxingscene dumbass, you think everything you type is going to be published, or read out loud in mannys locker room smh. Dont be mad because i posted facts while you post garbage
              Keep on posting the "facts" dude... You might make a difference one day. ESPN might be hiring you should apply and bring some real "facts" over there. Right now you are a nobody with opinions nobody really cares about.

Comment

Keep on posting the "facts" dude... You might make a difference one day. ESPN might be hiring you should apply and bring some real "facts" over there. Right now you are a nobody with opinions nobody really cares about.
                I hope i do make a difference one day that would be awesome. And i would love to take dan rafaels job as well thanks for the tip. Who knows maybe one day you will post something thats actually relevent to the topic instead of being a little bi-tch and posting emotional bull****. I know its a long shot but i think you can do it...dude

Comment

I hope i do make a difference one day that would be awesome. And i would love to take dan rafaels job as well thanks for the tip. Who knows maybe one day you will post something thats actually relevent to the topic instead of being a little bi-tch and posting emotional bull****. I know its a long shot but i think you can do it...dude
                  Sure thing... Keep up the hate....

Comment

"It's that *****, Pacquiao."

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      brave? more like hes hoping marg doesnt have a chin. you fail
                      what the phuck are you even doing here? Floyd ain't here. Youre more obsessed with Pac you have to comment on anything related about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X