Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewatched it last night. Matthysse out threw, out landed, and scored a kd. Enough said. It was close though and I still don't believe it was a robbery, but Lucas deserved the nod.

Comment

really close fight, therefore it wasnt a robbery although it was a bad decision I had matthysse up

Comment

Not sure but on the night, I think I had Judah up by one.

Comment

I rewatch it yesterday. Had the same scorecard as ledderman except Round 9 was clearly for Matthysse.

The RbR threads are even better, just about everybody had Lucas winning and saying he would be robbed
          Man, I was looking for that thread yesterday to compare my scorecard but I couldn't find it. I searched for "Matthysse", "Matthyse", "Mathysse", and "Mathyse" Didn't turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he did more than judah, i'm sorry he didn't live up to your lofty standards of having to kill the boxer fighting off his back foot in order to win.
            Sorry Matthysse didn't do more, he easily could have won that fight. The way I saw it Judah did more, but we already had this conversation like two days ago, nothing has changed since then~ if you think Matthysse won fine it was a close fight and I am willing to acknowledge having Matthysse winning is perfectly reasonable but having Judah winning is reasonable also because both guys failed to make a real impression.

Sorry that I liked what Judah did more, I know my differing opinions always bothers you and you have to comment.

We're done though, if you ever want to sing a different tune I will talk to you on the real because I know you know boxing, if you want to continue the be a miserable dip shit routine that is always singing the same tales of woe, don't bother I don't have time for your garbage.

Comment

When I saw that fight I was heavily rooting for Zab. I had only seen Matthysse on undercards on Telemundo, and wasn't all that impressed. That said, I recall being surprised by Matthysse's boxing and had thought he earned a close decision by the end. I'd like to rewatch that before voting though, as expectations often hinder accurate judging.

Comment

Re watched

Matthysse clearly

Too much credit was given to Judah for a jab that wasn't landing and not enough credit was given to Matthysse for his body work

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Who do you think deserved to win?

Poll coming.
                  Saw it live and it could have went either way really. Slight edge to Lucas

Comment

It was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Re watched

Matthysse clearly

Too much credit was given to Judah for a jab that wasn't landing and not enough credit was given to Matthysse for his body work
                      Judah was catching most of his punches doubt he would have survived a body work

Comment

Working...
                      X