• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    There are a lot of Filipinos in Oxnard.
    also donaire is in garcia's stable no?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      ''Those kids are bums. What are they gonna be able to say once Margs gets the punishment he deserves for cheating by getting his face beat to a pulp by REAL SHOTS, not verbal ones?''

Where did you point out you were joking? You say you clearly pointed out that you were joking at the end? Well I don't see it.

That being said, I'll take you backtracking on your comments as you conceding that your insults towards 8 year olds was pathetic.
      Originally posted by mathed
      Their heads are being filled with visions of grandeur. They should not be led to believe in proven cheaters as heroes. I want to fight those kids to get vindication for my boy Pac ...those evil, biased sentiments are wrong, just wrong.....j/k
      My very next post, was what I was talking about, I made it clear I was just being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        My very next post, was what I was talking about, I made it clear I was just being facetious.
        ''LOL @ you getting on the defensive. If you look at my original post I clearly pointed out that I was joking at the end. ''

Original:belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning.

Do I need to go further or is the above enough?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          ''LOL @ you getting on the defensive. If you look at my original post I clearly pointed out that I was joking at the end. ''

Original:belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning.

Do I need to go further or is the above enough?
          well not my original post but the one that I thought you were referring to.

Comment

Margarito is gonna make those kids happy come fight night.

Comment

LOL at the kid in the red. i didnt see the first vid, can someone post the link for me

Comment

well not my original post but the one that I thought you were referring to.
                Every time I have responded to you I have used quotations. How could you think I was referring to that post?

Comment

those kids are filth!!!! i would love to step in the ring with them and teach them some manners!!!! not only are those idot kids stupid but they are also morons!!!! i cant wait till manny destroys their cheating ass hero i hope i get to see a video of their stupid faces crying hah hahah haha!!!

Comment

oh bye the way i have to question those kids sexuality !!! i think they are gay !! you heard that song they were playing at the beging of the video

"i like to move it , move it , i like to move it move it"

that is a song that they play in gay clubs all the time!!! i personally dont have anything against gay people or those gay kids at the gym talking smack!! but how can they talk smack to manila ice when hes 100% man unlike them

Comment

LOL @ you getting on the defensive. If you look at my original post I clearly pointed out that I was joking at the end. They are kids, why would I care what they say about Pac? I was just playing along with the online trash talking thing, I don't really think those kids are bums.....it's sarcasm man
                      I am glad you corrected yourself about those kids. Most street kids are trashtalkers. They need help and Garcia is providing that. Just wish Garcia success in straightening those kids so they don't end up becoming society's problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X