Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"They're kids. Kids are stupid." - Marv

Comment

Robert Garcia > Margaresto

After Margaresto takes a beatdown, I hope Robert Garcia does great with Brandon Rios.

Comment

I might go down to Oxnard and start training with Robert.

He's a straight up cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Lol at you calling 8 year olds bums. You pathetic piece of ****.
          Why, what are you 8 or something? What's really pathetic is that token pic of Floyd as your moniker...

HERE, have some soup, I hear it's salty!!

Last edited by mathed; 11-06-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            damn you're a groupie calling children bums because they insulted Manny

your man love with Manny Pacquiao is unhealthy
            Your fondness for Kangay West is offensive as well but I'm not telling you how much so am I?

Comment

Understandable. Kids will say what they hear, that's a kid mentality. The same mentality when you won't fight someone because they're from Puerto Rico

Comment

Originally posted by ` Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Those kids are nice. I'm glad Garcia didn't let that fly. I was wondering what kind of gym he's running if children are running around talking like that. Shows he's running a good ship.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Why, what are you 8 or something? What's really pathetic is that token pic of Floyd as your moniker...

HERE, have some soup, I hear it's salty!!

I don't know what's more disturbing, calling a bunch of eight year olds bums or asking why the act itself is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    I don't know what's more disturbing, calling a bunch of eight year olds bums or asking why the act itself is pathetic.
                    LOL @ you getting on the defensive. If you look at my original post I clearly pointed out that I was joking at the end. They are kids, why would I care what they say about Pac? I was just playing along with the online trash talking thing, I don't really think those kids are bums.....it's sarcasm man

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      LOL @ you getting on the defensive. If you look at my original post I clearly pointed out that I was joking at the end. They are kids, why would I care what they say about Pac? I was just playing along with the online trash talking thing, I don't really think those kids are bums.....it's sarcasm man
                      ''Those kids are bums. What are they gonna be able to say once Margs gets the punishment he deserves for cheating by getting his face beat to a pulp by REAL SHOTS, not verbal ones?''

Where did you point out you were joking? You say you clearly pointed out that you were joking at the end? Well I don't see it.

That being said, I'll take you backtracking on your comments as you conceding that your insults towards 8 year olds was pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X