Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare witness,reasons I don't support Floyd or Manny anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand your grief, Its difficult to get away from threads that include Mayweather or Pacquiao because they are the biggest name around in boxing at the moment, Am guilty of that too, I just hope these two can retire soon and get out of boxing.

Or Maybe we the fans need to change our attitude and focus on other boxers instead of looking at those two at every opportunity.

Comment

Forreal, I've reported every stupid Mayweather and Stupid Pacquiao thread on here, and I feel like the report button is there just to make people feel better. I'm literally starving a for a good chance to talk about my boys at the 140 division, and yet every other thread on here is Pacquiao/Mayweather.

MOST OF THE ****ING THREADS R REPEATS OF THE SAME THREAD AS LAST WEEK!!!!!!!

It's the same crap people have been talking about since the first negotiations.

"Manny needs catchweights".

"Floyd only fights old/little guys".

I'm sick of reading threads called "PROOF FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS A DUCKER AND A COWARD", only to have is say "He ducked Mosley and Pacquiao!"

I'm sick of reading threads called "PROOF PACQUIAO IS ON PED'S", only to have it say "He refused testing!"

Seriously, don't u guys have lives?

Comment

alot of posters on here only know..manny and floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I understand your grief, Its difficult to get away from threads that include Mayweather or Pacquiao because they are the biggest name around in boxing at the moment, Am guilty of that too, I just hope these two can retire soon and get out of boxing.

Or Maybe we the fans need to change our attitude and focus on other boxers instead of looking at those two at every opportunity.
          I agree & while U may consider what I'm about next funny,I'll say it anyway:Somewhere deep down inside all fighting fans,there is a hint of common sense!!I was on a high for Manny,but then it hit me that the greatest fighter of this era's has 3 title fights above 140 & 2 are at catchweights!!Is he a great fighter sure,but above 140 isn't as spectacular as it seemed in the begining!!I'm just hoping that the real boxing fan in all of us can feed of the same chi!!Boxing is a mess & mma is walking over us because of how boxing fans think!!

Comment

everyone has to do their part..if you wanna talk boxing DONT POST IN THE TROLL,RECYCLED THREADS,make it a point to make threads about other fighters and upcoming fights..that way the board becomes more interesting and less irritating

Comment

Just ignore those threads. Simple as that.

It's just the internet.

To the TS; you're a cool dude mate I can tell, I mean no disrespect, but the truth is no one cares if you don't support Manny or Floyd coz whoever you support don't mean anything to people and changes nothing.

But don't get me wrong, I'll never shoot down your right to say what you feel.

Let idiots be idiots and let level headed fans be themselves.

Again, it's just the internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Just ignore those threads. Simple as that.

It's just the internet.

To the TS; you're a cool dude mate I can tell, I mean no disrespect, but the truth is no one cares if you don't support Manny or Floyd coz whoever you support don't mean anything to people and changes nothing.

But don't get me wrong, I'll never shoot down your right to say what you feel.

Let idiots be idiots and let level headed fans be themselves.

Again, it's just the internet...

I dig it,thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  dam,n dude your hate for floyd is sickening..**** ra the rugged man.did he give floyd credit for actually fighting and beating shane??how and i quote he said"would kick floyds ass"??no did dan rafeal shave his damn head when floyd-jmm did 1 million buys??no..

but i agree with th thread starter..im sick of mannys and floyds bull**** and im sick of reading the dumb dickriding post on here like no other fighters exist
                  Thats how you know all these kids are new to the sport. In real life no one goes on and on talking about 1 fighter. In real life when you talk boxing you usually talk about up and comers more. Who to watch for and such. On the net, you would be lucky to have a 2 sentence dialogue about up and comers. Its pathetic and has been for awhile. Especially here at boxingscene.

Oh i forgot, the only up and comers we talk about here are Mercito Gesta. GTFO LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Shut up & kick rocks,the same exact thing goes for Pacman,he's fighting for a jr middleweight title against a proven cheater at a catchweight for a vacant title!!The Punisher can make 147,he can make 150,if the pfp king is sooo great,he could have given a deserving man that shot,but instead they in housed cherry picked!!That's my point Pacman does the same frigging thing,but U Pacman fans still bash Floyd but say nothing about your daddy,he does it too!!

Ohh yeah,just in case you missed it,team Pacman said featherfisted Foreman was too big,really,but a lesser fighter in Cotto beat the brakes off that dude!!Explain that cocksmack!!

FLOYD : "WELTERWEIGHT PAUL WILLIAMS is to big"

Comment

Pacquiao jumped 50 pounds in his career,thats like FLoyd fighting Jean Pascal,or Steve Cunningham.

lol no one will brake Pacquiaos 8 division belt record.
                      Last edited by Franco2012; 11-02-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X