Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare witness,reasons I don't support Floyd or Manny anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare witness,reasons I don't support Floyd or Manny anymore.

Look up & down the front page!!Boxing fans or the imposters that call themselves that is why Floyd & Manny haven't fought already!!

In 1 tread Manny skills are far superior to Margarito's,the size doesn't matter,Pacman is more powerful!!

In another,how can you not like this fight??Margarito is soooo big,how can you criticize Pacman for fighting him??Your not a boxingfan if you do.Although team Pacman stated that feather fisted Yury Foreman was tooo big,hmmm!!

Then there's Floyd,that every time a legit threat shows up,it's vacation time!!

When a fighter shows up at a weight class you've campaigned in & fights a couple guys U never dreamed of fighting,then he's a cheater & needs extra **** above & beyond the normal,just to fight you,get real dude!!

Finally,Floyd made ex amount of dollars fighting Shane,well I must make more in my next fight or else!!

So what about the fighters that labor in the background??What about the guys that fight anyone put in front of them for less than half of those 2??A fellow poster once said that U can't be a real fight fan if U try to stream big money fights,or what seemed to me like if U don't support 1 boxer with everything he does!!

I love boxing,it's my favorite sport,right now I'm exited,the Punisher-Martinez 2,Marquez Khatsidis,Khan-Maidana,Alexander-Bradley & many more,exciting & meaningfull fights out there,these are the types of fighters & fights I support baby,they're fighting the best & it's cheaper on my pocket book!!

co sign.............................................. ......

Comment

RA THE RUGED MAN: Floyd,why you wont fight someone like Paul Williams

FLOYD : " Paul Williams it to big"

Pacquiao is former 106 pounder and he cant say that 154 pounder is to big ,but former 130 pounder can say that 147 pounder Williams is to big?

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post

Pacquiao is former 106 pounder and he cant say that 154 pounder is to big ,but former 130 pounder can say that 147 pounder Williams is to big?
        Shut up & kick rocks,the same exact thing goes for Pacman,he's fighting for a jr middleweight title against a proven cheater at a catchweight for a vacant title!!The Punisher can make 147,he can make 150,if the pfp king is sooo great,he could have given a deserving man that shot,but instead they in housed cherry picked!!That's my point Pacman does the same frigging thing,but U Pacman fans still bash Floyd but say nothing about your daddy,he does it too!!

Ohh yeah,just in case you missed it,team Pacman said featherfisted Foreman was too big,really,but a lesser fighter in Cotto beat the brakes off that dude!!Explain that cocksmack!!

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post

dam,n dude your hate for floyd is sickening..**** ra the rugged man.did he give floyd credit for actually fighting and beating shane??how and i quote he said"would kick floyds ass"??no did dan rafeal shave his damn head when floyd-jmm did 1 million buys??no..

but i agree with th thread starter..im sick of mannys and floyds bull**** and im sick of reading the dumb dickriding post on here like no other fighters exist
          Last edited by infamous larryx; 11-02-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Look up & down the front page!!Boxing fans or the imposters that call themselves that is why Floyd & Manny haven't fought already!!

In 1 tread Manny skills are far superior to Margarito's,the size doesn't matter,Pacman is more powerful!!

In another,how can you not like this fight??Margarito is soooo big,how can you criticize Pacman for fighting him??Your not a boxingfan if you do.Although team Pacman stated that feather fisted Yury Foreman was tooo big,hmmm!!

Then there's Floyd,that every time a legit threat shows up,it's vacation time!!

When a fighter shows up at a weight class you've campaigned in & fights a couple guys U never dreamed of fighting,then he's a cheater & needs extra **** above & beyond the normal,just to fight you,get real dude!!

Finally,Floyd made ex amount of dollars fighting Shane,well I must make more in my next fight or else!!

So what about the fighters that labor in the background??What about the guys that fight anyone put in front of them for less than half of those 2??A fellow poster once said that U can't be a real fight fan if U try to stream big money fights,or what seemed to me like if U don't support 1 boxer with everything he does!!

I love boxing,it's my favorite sport,right now I'm exited,the Punisher-Martinez 2,Marquez Khatsidis,Khan-Maidana,Alexander-Bradley & many more,exciting & meaningfull fights out there,these are the types of fighters & fights I support baby,they're fighting the best & it's cheaper on my pocket book!!

I agree with you dawg. At least you have enough intelligence to realize that both Floyd and Manny are 1 and the same.......

Comment

What I don't understand is that we have mods on this forum now, right? So, can someone tell me why all of Cung Le's threads aren't immediately deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                Shut up & kick rocks,the same exact thing goes for Pacman,he's fighting for a jr middleweight title against a proven cheater at a catchweight for a vacant title!!The Punisher can make 147,he can make 150,if the pfp king is sooo great,he could have given a deserving man that shot,but instead they in housed cherry picked!!That's my point Pacman does the same frigging thing,but U Pacman fans still bash Floyd but say nothing about your daddy,he does it too!!

Ohh yeah,just in case you missed it,team Pacman said featherfisted Foreman was too big,really,but a lesser fighter in Cotto beat the brakes off that dude!!Explain that cocksmack!!
                Yuri Foreman is "too tall." LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  What I don't understand is that we have mods on this forum now, right? So, can someone tell me why all of Cung Le's threads aren't immediately deleted?
                  Tell me about it, that kid is the plague...jeezzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                    Tell me about it, that kid is the plague...jeezzzzzzzzzzz!
                    No, but I would like a legitimate answer. I mean the only reason we ever asked for mods on this forum is to delete those EXACT kind of threads. I see BostonGuy on here all the time. I saw reecockyalus on here all the time. Why are his threads not deleted?

Comment

Working...
                    X