No announcement yet.

most of you on here are IDIOTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most of you on here are IDIOTS

listen to you say how **** the fight is between Haye and Harrison, how bad it is for boxing etc, etc

YOU FORGET ABOUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC

for 99% of people, this is a HUGE fight. Those that dont follow boxing will buy this fight!

The MEN sold out FIVE WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT. That 21,000 tickets !

if you cant see the business sense in this fight (and boxing IS a business) then you really are IDIOTS

And Andre Dirrell is a woman.

you being one of em right?

Comment

my first impressions of you are that ur a bit of a ****, but i agree that the majority of the people who post here are extremly cliqy self indulgent trolling ****s

Comment

for someone with 11K posts if you cant see the sense in Haye/Harrison then you really are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
          for someone with 11K posts if you cant see the sense in Haye/Harrison then you really are an idiot
          LOL son i never even said anything about Haye/Harrison

personally i dont care about that fight becoz Haye is irrelevant in the HW division

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            LOL son i never even said anything about Haye/Harrison

personally i dont care about that fight becoz Haye is irrelevant in the HW division

if he was irrelevant then i guess no one would buy a ticket, or the PPV would they.

Oh no, it sold out 5 weeks in advance and is expected to be the biggest grossing boxing PPV event in British history

Christ mate, you REALLY are thick as ****. Please dont reply to my post, im embarrassed to even be speaking to someone as THICK as you. Not a yank are ya?

Comment

Did TS just say that 99% of boxing fans want to see Haye/Harrison?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Did TS just say that 99% of boxing fans want to see Haye/Harrison?
                pure boxing fans dont even make up 1% of general sports fans. Your problem is you think everyone should think like you.

The public want it - the numbers prove that already. this fight is MASSIVE in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                  pure boxing fans dont even make up 1% of general sports fans. Your problem is you think everyone should think like you.

The public want it - the numbers prove that already. this fight is MASSIVE in the UK.
                  Your problem is that you think the UK comprises the world. No one cares about the UK or your limey ginger bums. If the UK dissappeared of the face of the boxing world, who would even bat an eyelash? No one. You guys provide nothing beside china chins(Hatton, Haye, Khan) and slappers(Calzaghe).

Comment

England has 51.5 million people

Didnt know 51.5 was 99% of the earths population

This fight is trash

Comment

Working...
                    X