Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Andre Dirrell: who was that doctor???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Andre Dirrell: who was that doctor???

Its really not that hard to believe he didn't remember a docs name. Being that he has nuerological issues and lingering headaches n shid

Try again buddy

Comment

Pretty obvious that they had no intention of fighting Ward.

Comment

Lol, I don't ****ing know my family doctors name. Seriously, what would this prove?

Comment

Was this from the fight 360? The whole camp seem sooo defensive!!! Why?

Comment

Thanks for this.

Odd that the Dirrells at first wants more money and then they say Dirrell cannot fight because of the injury and the Dirrells say they'd love him to fight if he could as they are not making money when he's not fighting.....

If I should play the devils advocate the I'd say it looks to me that there is a motive here: Dirrell wants more money than he gets for fighting Ward and then decides to invent a not diagnoseable injury to escape the contract with the intention of getting back in the ring at a later justifiable date.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              If I should play the devils advocate the I'd say it looks to me that there is a motive here: Dirrell wants more money than he gets for fighting Ward and then decides to invent a not diagnoseable injury to escape the contract with the intention of getting back in the ring at a later justifiable date.
              You nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Thanks for this.

Odd that the Dirrells at first wants more money and then they say Dirrell cannot fight because of the injury and the Dirrells say they'd love him to fight if he could as they are not making money when he's not fighting.....

hopefully it backfires on him and he doesnt get his license renewed.

For his own safety of course.

Comment

andre dirrel=biggest ******* ever.

Comment

he sure screwed himself over if he ever plans on getting a license again and isnt in fact injured...

it really doesnt seem likely for a boxer to fake this though...theres the contractual obligations to showtime, shaw being put in bad light, dirrell being back to before he entered the super six and the commissions being sceptical about licensing his future fights

losing to ward who might win the super six and is one of his closest friends doesnt seem that bad, hes getting paid for it and hes getting worldwide exposure...the pros definitely dont outweigh the cons

Comment

Working...
                    X