Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Andre Dirrell: who was that doctor???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody that seen how off he was acting right after the Abraham fight should be able to understand why his claims of dizzyness and other symptoms, are understandably not that far fetched. There are different ways to look at it but when you look at exactly what happened, who hit him, and the effects after the fight, its not a stretch to believe he's telling the truth. Unless you guys are him, your opinions don't mean aquat. Sounds like a bunch of crying here because the fight isn't happening.

Comment

I love how his cousin says that the fight might not happen because of the money isn't good enough. It's great when your moronic cousin doesn't know when to shut up but exposes this fraud at the same time.

Comment

Dirrells trainer -We're PRIZE fighters not PRIDE fighters

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          Dirrells trainer -We're PRIZE fighters not PRIDE fighters
          Perfect quote, going in my sig!

Comment

I don't get it. He doesn't know the doctor he was referred to's name. How the hell is the doctor who u were referred to, which means u didn't know he even existed until u were given the recommendation, suppose to stay in ur head when he probably only went to see him twice MAX. Not to mention, the name was eventually given.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty

Comment

I could understand them forgetting a doctor name...them being defensive about the issue doesn't help tho...

Comment

Fake arse punk..go to Hollywood, your boxing career is done!

Comment

Dirrell slipped up for sure

Comment

Dude is a bitch through and through. HBO kicked his candy ass to the curb and I suspect Showtime will do the exact same thing as well. His career is toast which is good because he's a lame boring fighter.

Comment

just new the ward-direll fight wasnt gunn happen

Comment

Working...
                      X