Collapse
No announcement yet.

The one thing tony brings that cotto,oscar,hatton,clottey..didnt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some1 that was caught trying 2 cheat, who got knocked out in a 1 sided blowout, people here on boxingscene still find ways 2 make him out 2 be some big tough guy. Its really sad but amazing at the same time. People knock Cotto 4 the dud he dropped vs Pacquiao and say Tony won't go out like that. Well Cotto didn't go out like Margarito went out when Mosley knocked him the **** out. I will Lmfao if Margarito gets the Hatton treatment and last only 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Well your opinion is ****
      You might not care for his opinion.

But there are parts of his post that are factual. Unlike your statement that Tony ever once entered a ring with an illegal advantage in his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        For some1 that was caught trying 2 cheat, who got knocked out in a 1 sided blowout, people here on boxingscene still find ways 2 make him out 2 be some big tough guy. Its really sad but amazing at the same time. People knock Cotto 4 the dud he dropped vs Pacquiao and say Tony won't go out like that. Well Cotto didn't go out like Margarito went out when Mosley knocked him the **** out. I will Lmfao if Margarito gets the Hatton treatment and last only 2 rounds.
        cause cotto took 2 kness and quit..tony didnt quit

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
          We're talking boxing here homie..please keep the negativity to yourself,,dude payed his dues and hes back,margo is a relentless pressure fighter and is el macho to the bone
          Yup, margarito's never shown an ounce of fear ever. He fights the guys nobody wants to fight and never gives up. If it wasn't for the Handwraps he would be the epitome of what a fighter should be.

I hated him for trying to cheat, but then again I saw him against Mosley. Sure he's risking the other guy's life by cheating, but against Mosley he showed that he's also willing to risk his own life in the ring. If there was no referee, margarito would have kept getting up until he died.

For that reason alone, I think he deserves a second chance. There's no way he's gonna **** it up again either because this is his last one.

Comment

Maybe is because of the fact that you love to ride on every mexican dick that pops up.
            Really? Are you sure about that? Can you give me an example? I have been told that I actually hate on Mexican fighters by other Posters. So is interesting depending who you talk to I am a Mexican hater and a dickrider.

Also just between you and me there is only fighter that people can say I actually "dickride"/"nuthug" or what have you. And, guess what that fighter is a Puerto Rican.

Ouch... thats just takes your whole assumption of me to the trash.

Well your opinion is **** and I could careless about Cotto getting his ass kicked or not before the plaster showed up I was couldn't wait for the rematch.
            I doubt that since you seem a little bitter and butthurt in this thread. You even making idiotic assumptions about posters. You just confused bro.

What I do know is the fact that Cheato is a proven cheater, who tried to load his gloves to take Mosley's old ass head off and more than likely it wasn't his first time.
            That he tried to use it against Shane, that is a fact. Nobody should argue that. However, there is no fact that he used it agains Cotto. And, that is why you should get over it.

So if you support cheaters that's up to you, I don't and I'll **** on him and his dickriding fans every chance I get.

Plus, I too saw his last two fights.
            But, neither of his last 2 fights were against Cotto. So as a Cotto fan there is really nothing to brag about. Unless you still crying about the night Cotto took a knee against Marg. And, then honestly it is understandable for that year. But, now is just too much, let it go my friend.

Comment

Who's bitter, I'm just stating a known fact.
              How is it a fact? Bitter Rican

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3p View Post
                maybe is because of the fact that you love to ride on every mexican dick that pops up.

Well your opinion is **** and i could careless about cotto getting his ass kicked or not before the plaster showed up i was couldn't wait for the rematch.

What i do know is the fact that cheato is a proven cheater, who tried to load his gloves to take mosley's old ass head off and more than likely it wasn't his first time.

So if you support cheaters that's up to you, i don't and i'll **** on him and his dickriding fans every chance i get.

plus, i too saw his last two fights.

priceless.

Comment

Just means manny will hand out yet another brutal beating

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I doubt that since you seem a little bitter and butthurt in this thread. You even making idiotic assumptions about posters. You just confused bro.
                    As someone who followed the boxingscene buildup and aftermath of La Battalia very closely, I can tell you that BMWM3P was more than a little concerned by Cotto "getting his ass kicked".

He was hugely invested in that fight, was very belligerent in predicting a T/KO win for Cotto, was involved in much back and forth flaming with Mexicans, referred to Margarito as though he was leagues beneath Cotto, insulted a lot of posters in defence of that opinion...and then after the fight, he went missing for a while. It was a joke among several posters that he might have committed suicide,

And when he did re-emerge, he wasn't in a good mood.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                      As someone who followed the boxingscene buildup and aftermath of La Battalia very closely, I can tell you that BMWM3P was more than a little concerned by Cotto "getting his ass kicked".

He was hugely invested in that fight, was very belligerent in predicting a T/KO win for Cotto, was involved in much back and forth flaming with Mexicans, referred to Margarito as though he was leagues beneath Cotto, insulted a lot of posters in defence of that opinion...and then after the fight, he went missing for a while. It was a joke among several posters that he might have committed suicide,

And when he did re-emerge, he wasn't in a good mood.
                      If that is the case, then it makes sense as to why he is acting the way he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X