Collapse
No announcement yet.

DiBella on PW-Martinez Catchweight: it's 158 max. "It's in the contract."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its cos they think Williams is too small for 160 now. After they requested the first fight at 160 and got busted up....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Its cos they think Williams is too small for 160 now. After they requested the first fight at 160 and got busted up....lol
      2 pounds won't save Paul's ass...

The fight was close though...Martinez isn't that difficult to hit....some ppl make it seem like Martinez gave Paul a boxing lesson...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        2 pounds won't save Paul's ass...

The fight was close though...Martinez isn't that difficult to hit....some ppl make it seem like Martinez gave Paul a boxing lesson...
        People forget that Williams was on even keel with Martinez in a lot of those exchanges... tit for tat in most of them... and many times Serg got jabbed to the face literally 5,6,7 times in a row but he was too tired to move his damn head..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          People forget that Williams was on even keel with Martinez in a lot of those exchanges... tit for tat in most of them... and many times Serg got jabbed to the face literally 5,6,7 times in a row but he was too tired to move his damn head..
          Yeah he was exhausted, falling over himself towards the end, that was a hell of a pace for 12 rounds...

Martinez fans just remember the right hooks(I think it was the hook) that was catchin P.Will over and over again and Paul's bloody face

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
            Yeah he was exhausted, falling over himself towards the end, that was a hell of a pace for 12 rounds...

Martinez fans just remember the right hooks(I think it was the hook) that was catchin P.Will over and over again and Paul's bloody face
            And then the straight lefts....

Martinez was tired but he was still landing clean blows through the championship rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              And then the straight lefts....

Martinez was tired but he was still landing clean blows through the championship rounds
              So was Paul Williams... even moreso actually because as Martinez faded so did his head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                Despite previous announcements that Martinez-Williams contract weight is 157, Lou DiBella just told me it's 158 max. "It's in the contract."
                I'm hoping Martinez show at 160 and stops the catchweight BS. He's the middleweight Champion of the World and no challenger should dictate any lower limits than the Middleweight limits.

Martinez!! SHOW UP AT 160 and tell the petty crybabies to kiss you azz!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                  I'm hoping Martinez show at 160 and stops the catchweight BS. He's the middleweight Champion of the World and no challenger should dictate any lower limits than the Middleweight limits.

He didn't have to sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post

I wonder what would happen if he did....

Comment

I just want to know why the hell is he so heavy with only a month left.

Smh @ Williams team magically knowing Martinez might not make weight. I hope you dudes aren't serious with that Tom foolery.

Comment

Working...
                      X