No announcement yet.

why are ya'll so obsessed ? .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are ya'll so obsessed ? .....

Every ****in day I see threads, Pac this , mayweather that , Can mayweather beat him, Is pac on roids .

Please boxing doesn't revolve around these two ****in guys , move on I'm gettin sick of the same ol shid I don't wanna hear about these two guys every other ****in thread.

Why so much obsession between two men with nuts jus like yourself ??

Just wondering

I wish they would make a seperate section for all the Floyd/Pac peds bull*****

Comment

Apparently, Mayweather-Pacquiao is the only fight that matters in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Apparently, Mayweather-Pacquiao is the only fight that matters in boxing.
        It is certainly the only one where people are concerned with OST.

Comment

It gets old but the topics will go away when people stop complaing and start making "other" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            It is certainly the only one where people are concerned with OST.
            That too...

Comment

So who do you guys think would win between Pac and May? I hope they can make this fight. You guys think Pac is on anything?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                That too...
                Right , but I still don't see it happening because once those threads go up everyone is hoppin on dem instantly , its like you guys don't get enough of that b/s

Comment

It gets old but the topics will go away when people stop complaing and start making "other" threads.

Posted twice for emphasis. ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                    Every ****in day I see threads, Pac this , mayweather that , Can mayweather beat him, Is pac on roids .

Please boxing doesn't revolve around these two ****in guys , move on I'm gettin sick of the same ol shid I don't wanna hear about these two guys every other ****in thread.

Why so much obsession between two men with nuts jus like yourself ??

Just wondering
                    Because Pac and May are the two best fighters active today in their primes, they are also possible shoe ins as all around all time great fighters in any era! It is a big deal, but I seriously do believe the threads need their own section. I think their is alot of stress amongst the fans as to whether or not the fight will happen, and probably rightly so. I feel that Mayweather has to have this fight, win lose or draw, to solidify himself as a genuine Tier 1 ATG, I think Manny can get their without fighting Mayweather but I also DO think that Manny cannot possibly keep up at the pace he is fighting, I think in a few years his time will run out and he will seriously deteriorate. Keep in mind he IS a pressure fighter and pressure fighters typically have very very short primes. So on that note this fight MUST happen very soon. Why would you pass up 100mil to fight a guy anyway? Its freaking crazy, every middle-lower class citizen in America will shoot Pac and Mayweather if they do.

Comment

Working...
                    X