No announcement yet.

That expression Manny made when bringing up Floyd's career = Priceless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    Just ignore him. There's no reason to let him get to you.

It's no secret that he's a hateful, immature, close minded and bitter troll with nothing to contribute.

and it's not like he's said anything different since he joined, why aren't you used to it by now?
    Dude doesn't get to me one bit and I actually look at him as pure entertainment.

I mean when you look at him as a poster (thinking a decade is 11 years, threads about hollering at imaginary japanese girls, and claiming 35% is higher than 47%).........compared to me as a poster...........................

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I think the Margarito part was funnier but hey thats just me.."Does he think we are stupid or something? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        So let me get this straight....If I told you two years ago, when Manny was at 130, he would end up fighting:

DLH at 147
        Hatton for a lineal title at 140
        Miguel Cotto
        Joshua Clottey
        Antonio Margarito
        and work on trying to negotiate a fight with Floyd Mayweather

What would your thoughts be on a post like that from me. You know damn well you would call me a troll/nuthugger and someone who lives in a fantasy world.

Also if his recent resume is so weak......post someone in the sport who has a better resume in their last 5 fights. I would love to see your response to that one.

No son, I'm bout to drop some knowledge on u take notes. Who cares if Pacquiao came up from 130 to fight those guys? Leonard, Hearns, and Duran all came up weight classes. Hell, Duran came up from lightweight to fight Hagler at middleweight, Floyd came up from juniorlightweight to fight De La Hoya for the WBC super welterweight crown at 154lbs. That's more than your hero can say. Let's take a closer look at the state of Pacquaio's last five opponents going into those fights:

DLH-busted up by jounerymen Steve Forbes previous fight, suffered a broken check bone in that fight, Roach can confirm this lol, hadn't fought at 147lbs in 10+years.

Hatton-already knocked out by Money May struggled against Lazcano, and beat Malignaggi, wow he was really on a roll lol

Miguel Cotto-took savage beating from Margarito, beat Jennings (wow), and arguably lost to Clottey, the Margarito fight obviously took a lot out of Miguel who is one of the fighters I respect the most

Joshua Clottey-just lost to Cotto for crying out loud, a punching bag who played the part of the statue of liberty lol

Antonio Margarito-recieved a vicious ass whippin from Shane Mosley and scored a devastating victory over Robert Garcia lol this fight is for a vacant belt at a catchweight no less

Mayweather's last 5 fights:

Baldomir-although not a great champ by any strech, the lineal WW champion who just defeated Zab Judah, who Floyd also beat

DLH-the WBC superwelterweight champ who was coming off of a knockout win against Mayorga the same guy who beat Forrest(2) RIP (at 154lbs)more impressive DLH than what Pac fought

Hatton-undefeated, many people accused Floyd of ducking Hatton like Brian Kenny lol and Hatton just came off of a vicious 4 round KO of Jose Luis Castillo, should have never called Floyd out

Marquez-Floyd coming in overweight was bush league, however Marquez was recognized as the Ring's #2 P4P fighter at the time, he was also coming off KO victories against Cassamayor and Diaz (Juan not David lol)

Mosley-well, well, well, people notoriously accussed Floyd of ducking Mosley for years, what happened when they got in the ring? Mosley was both the Ring's #1 ranked welterweight and #3 P4P fighter at the time, he was also coming off a devastating victory over Margarito who is Pac's next opponent lmao and now Mosley is a leading candidate for Pac's next fight after Mayweather beat him down, Hmmm.......

So as anyone with a functioning brain can see Pac's last 5 fights being tougher than Money May's is not as cut and dry as u think. Tbh, it's debatable. Come wit it *******s, but I must warn u don't bring knives to a gun fight. Yall want with me come wit REAL homeboys!

Btw, do u *******s wipe Manny's ass for him after he takes dumps?

Comment

• QUOTE=yesir;9457814]yep. gotcha *******.

easy work[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            No son, I'm bout to drop some knowledge on u take notes. Who cares if Pacquiao came up from 130 to fight those guys? Leonard, Hearns, and Duran all came up weight classes. Hell, Duran came up from lightweight to fight Hagler at middleweight, Floyd came up from juniorlightweight to fight De La Hoya for the WBC super welterweight crown at 154lbs. That's more than your hero can say. Let's take a closer look at the state of Pacquaio's last five opponents going into those fights:

DLH-busted up by jounerymen Steve Forbes previous fight, suffered a broken check bone in that fight, Roach can confirm this lol, hadn't fought at 147lbs in 10+years.

Hatton-already knocked out by Money May struggled against Lazcano, and beat Malignaggi, wow he was really on a roll lol

Miguel Cotto-took savage beating from Margarito, beat Jennings (wow), and arguably lost to Clottey, the Margarito fight obviously took a lot out of Miguel who is one of the fighters I respect the most

Joshua Clottey-just lost to Cotto for crying out loud, a punching bag who played the part of the statue of liberty lol

Antonio Margarito-recieved a vicious ass whippin from Shane Mosley and scored a devastating victory over Robert Garcia lol this fight is for a vacant belt at a catchweight no less

Mayweather's last 5 fights:

Baldomir-although not a great champ by any strech, the lineal WW champion who just defeated Zab Judah, who Floyd also beat

DLH-the WBC superwelterweight champ who was coming off of a knockout win against Mayorga the same guy who beat Forrest(2) RIP (at 154lbs)more impressive DLH than what Pac fought

Hatton-undefeated, many people accused Floyd of ducking Hatton like Brian Kenny lol and Hatton just came off of a vicious 4 round KO of Jose Luis Castillo, should have never called Floyd out

Marquez-Floyd coming in overweight was bush league, however Marquez was recognized as the Ring's #2 P4P fighter at the time, he was also coming off KO victories against Cassamayor and Diaz (Juan not David lol)

Mosley-well, well, well, people notoriously accussed Floyd of ducking Mosley for years, what happened when they got in the ring? Mosley was both the Ring's #1 ranked welterweight and #3 P4P fighter at the time, he was also coming off a devastating victory over Margarito who is Pac's next opponent lmao and now Mosley is a leading candidate for Pac's next fight after Mayweather beat him down, Hmmm.......

So as anyone with a functioning brain can see Pac's last 5 fights being tougher than Money May's is not as cut and dry as u think. Tbh, it's debatable. Come wit it *******s, but I must warn u don't bring knives to a gun fight. Yall want with me come wit REAL homeboys!

Btw, do u *******s wipe Manny's ass for him after he takes dumps?
            Can I get some logical responses to this from legitimate boxing fans? This smells like a double standard, please explain.......

Comment

• Hmmm.......

Comment

• lol...good stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  lol...good stuff!
                  Thanks my dude, just keeping it real. Why is that so hard to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
                    hahha this one's good

i hope someone could post the episode here... damn copyright violations on some countries...
                    You could watch it on Hbo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X