No announcement yet.

That expression Manny made when bringing up Floyd's career = Priceless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    He has already beaten Marquez twice. Also neither Bradley or Alexander can beat Margarito at 150 let alone at WW. Tony beats the **** outta both. Now run and go tell that home boy!!!!
    He has yet to prove he's the better boxer by beating JMM decisively, if he's so much better prove it! Didn't Floyd remove all doubt by beating Castillo decisively? Pac don't wanna fight anybody young with some boxing skills that's why he's not fighting Alexander, Bradley, or Khan. Margarito is simply another slow marginally skilled fighter cherry picked by Team Pacquiao too make him look good. What u fan boys fail to realize is that Floyd's **** stinks but so does Pacquiao's. At least I can call Floyd out for his bs.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Your too busy choking on Pac's balls too think clearly The Cotto pre Margarito was great, this version of Cotto not so much, just ask Freddie Roach? U *******s are hillarious getting all but hurt because your man is getting called on his bs
      Manny Pacquiao

FOTD (only 10-11 men in the history of boxing have earned this award)
      3 time FOTY (only one behind Ali as the most ever)
      4 lineal titles (no one in the sport has ever done this)
      7 different divisional champ (again another record)
      4 outta the original 8 belts (again no one has ever done this)

And while you are clocking into work at McDonalds....Manny is serving his people, and making his country proud.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 10-24-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

He has yet to prove he's the better boxer by beating JMM decisively, if he's so much better prove it! Didn't Floyd remove all doubt by beating Castillo decisively? Pac don't wanna fight anybody young with some boxing skills that's why he's not fighting Alexander, Bradley, or Khan. Margarito is simply another slow marginally skilled fighter cherry picked by Team Pacquiao too make him look good. What u fan boys fail to realize is that Floyd's **** stinks but so does Pacquiao's. At least I can call Floyd out for his bs.
        Barrera was 28, and already labeled as an ATG when Manny fought him. Barrera's skills and talent as a fighter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alexander and Bradleys.
        Last edited by Khalid X; 10-24-2010, 11:31 AM. Reason: fix post

Comment

Barrera was 28, and already labeled as an ATG when Manny fought him. Barrera's skills and talent as a fighter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alexander and Bradleys.
          and he was already being called shot. which he was def past it

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

FOTD (only 10-11 men in the history of boxing have earned this award)
            3 time FOTY (only one behind Ali as the most ever)
            4 lineal titles (no one in the sport has ever done this)
            7 different divisional champ (again another record)
            4 outta the original 8 belts (again no one has ever done this)

And while you are clocking into work at McDonalds....Manny is serving his people, and making his country proud.
            Manny is a tremendous fighter, I truly admire his ability. I'm not trying too diminish his accomplishments. However, imo his competition as of late has been rather suspect. I just want to see him tested agianst the best just like Floyd, and this ****rito fight is bull****. I'm a Floyd fan but I can admit that he should've fought Cotto and he cherry picked a belt from Gatti, and Pac cherry picked a title from David Diaz. It's truly sad that u let your fandome cloud your good judgement. I'm looking forward to shutting all the rest of u fany boys down. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                and he was already being called shot. which he was def past it
                By who? Sorry but you don't know **** about boxing if you think Barrera was shot heading into the fight with Pacquiao.

I know you just started watching the sport post DLH vs Floyd. Hell it did 2.4million buys so I'm not suprised a lot of casual fans, such as yourself, were brought to the sport of boxing.

How bout you hit up google, boxrec, wiki and some other sources, learn something about the sport of boxing......then get at me homeboy. Until then.......miss me with that bull****.
                Last edited by Khalid X; 10-24-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Manny is a tremendous fighter, I truly admire his ability. I'm not trying too diminish his accomplishments. However, imo his competition as of late has been rather suspect. I just want to see him tested agianst the best just like Floyd, and this ****rito fight is bull****. I'm a Floyd fan but I can admit that he should've fought Cotto and he cherry picked a belt from Gatti, and Pac cherry picked a title from David Diaz. It's truly sad that u let your fandome cloud your good judgement. I'm looking forward to shutting all the rest of u fany boys down. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  So let me get this straight....If I told you two years ago, when Manny was at 130, he would end up fighting:

DLH at 147
                  Hatton for a lineal title at 140
                  Miguel Cotto
                  Joshua Clottey
                  Antonio Margarito
                  and work on trying to negotiate a fight with Floyd Mayweather

What would your thoughts be on a post like that from me. You know damn well you would call me a troll/nuthugger and someone who lives in a fantasy world.

Also if his recent resume is so weak......post someone in the sport who has a better resume in their last 5 fights. I would love to see your response to that one.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 10-24-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

So let me get this straight....If I told you two years ago, when Manny was at 130, he would end up fighting:

DLH at 147
                    Hatton for a lineal title at 140
                    Miguel Cotto
                    Joshua Clottey
                    Antonio Margarito
                    and work on trying to negotiate a fight with Floyd Mayweather

What would your thoughts be on a post like that from me. You know damn well you would call me a troll/nuthugger and someone who lives in a fantasy world.

Also if his recent resume is so weak......post someone in the sport who has a better resume in their last 5 fights. I would love to see your response to that one.
                    spot ****in on.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

DLH at 147- Had just lost to floyd and gotten beat up by feather fisted forbes
                      Hatton for a lineal title at 140-came off a brutal loss to floyd, got put on ***** street by lazcano and beat paulie who was never good. not to mention the 140lb division was pure weaksauce
                      Miguel Cotto - came off a brutal loss with marg and had his prime beaten out of him with plaster then had a **** fight with clottey who never wins important fights
                      Joshua Clottey - never won a big and could only manage a close fight with a past it cotto
                      Antonio Margarito - came off a brutal ko to shane(WW and lineal champ) who floyd destroyed and pac ducked
                      and work on trying to negotiate a fight with Floyd Mayweather but decided to walk away after getting his 14 days to fight loser, clottey. then claimed he accepted floyds demands but it was just proven to be a lie, once again, that he never agreed to full testing b.c he asked for 7 days

that was easy, NEXT!

manny should have been fighting at WW a while ago. but here is the difference. yall expect pac to under achieve.

if you would have told me that pac would be comign to WW and fighting nothing but compromised fighters coming off brutal losses within their last two fights and getting credit for it, i wouldnt have believed you
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 10-24-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X