Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: "Pacquiao is Going To Take a Serious Beating!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito better have his special wraps on Nov. 13th cuz if he doesn't, Manny gonna put that grease ball 2 sleep.

Comment

u dont want to under-estimate pac...not a good idea..

Comment

No overtraining please! 2010 has had it's overtraining trend enough.. I wasn't too hyped about this fight at first but now I want to see a war.. Marg's a great and perfect opponent for Pac to **** with! body work is the key in this fight imo, because the both can take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          Cotto is a bigger puncher then Margrito & Pacquiao took his punches fine.
          true but cotto gasses out and retreats margs never gasses out and never stops throwing , if cotto had the fortitude he could have beat manny he was landing heavy shots to mannys head, pacs face will not hold up to a 12 rnd war, he cuts and swells too easily, his punch is a welterweight but his face is a liteweight, he hasnt been pushed since jmm.

Comment

PAC is not a great inside fighter the way Tyson was so he is going to have to try to hit n run. Margarito if he wants can use his reach and just jab PAC all night. If you look at Tonys last fight you see him using his jab more effectively . Also if clottey almost made pacs face explode with the few upper cuts he landed, wats going to happen when margarito throws 100 of those punches per round? I think Tony has a shot of pulling the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
              i just can't believe why pp have been thinking that margarito can compete at his level...pacquiao is going to blow the lids off that cheater.
              umm let me tell u why because margs has faced guys manny would never face unless they are shot. margs has beat bigger and badder than manny has, give the man credit as if manny would ever fight a martinez,williams ,cintron, or mosley 2 years ago.margs took cintrons,clottey,and cottos zero. pac beat them after theyve lost or been bruatally kod. pac only beats old shot guys the only reason hes even fighting tony is they are counting on him being shot after he lost to mosley. if mrgs hadnt lost you would not be seeing this fight, manny never fights top guys. put him in there with other pnd for pounders he wont even accept the challenge neither would his team or promotor, they dont want the gravy train to end.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tony's face will be a mess after 6 rds.
                uhh tonys face holds up much much better than pacs does, if this goes the distance itlle be pacs face all busted up, just look at how his face looked after cotto and clottey. he was all busted up and those guys didnt hardly do anything, they barley let their hands go. aggression is the best defense and margs is dead right that pacs opponents dont fight enough you cannot wait on the guy hes too fast have to keep punching him non stop otherwise he will take over, margs throws more than manny ever has so that too will help him. if margs can take pacs punch its over.

Comment

Margarito don't talk like that .the writer had me up until the profanity ,then I knew that was bullshit.fuckin writers are lame.I bet he writes for the examiner site.

Comment

I highly doubt Margarito said some of these things. It's not like him to be cursing in interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      I have margarito winning this fight in a brutal war

if pac goes to war with the cheater than he will have a much greater chance of losing. I would have said he would definitely lose had I not seen him go toe to toe with Cotto and come out on top. This is exactly what MAnny and Roach want. Get Margacheato royally pissed, have him blow his gameplan and use his aggression against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X