No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: "Pacquiao is Going To Take a Serious Beating!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirkdigler View Post
    When has it been proven that margarito cheated in the past???? Cause if I remember correctly the wraps were found before the Mosley fight so he never cheated .
    Attempted murder is almost as serious a crime as murder. Attempting to use plaster is almost as serious a crime as succeeding in using it.

And on balance of probability, why would he try to cheat for the first time in a fight he was expected to win easily, and not in his previous fight he which he was expected to lose and which was his first opportunity to become a major star? There's no proof regarding previous fights, but there's a massive question mark over them.
    Last edited by Dave Rado; 10-21-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• there are only two scenarios i'd seen here:

1) if marga-resto pressured pacquiao, he will end up like hatton in just one round..

2) if he will chose just to survive for the sake of 5-6 million dollars, he will end up like clottey.

either way, he would be an embarrasment to the mexicans and all boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        Since 1995 there have been accusations and investigations but no evidence against him. He was certainly corrupt up to and including 1995, but there's no hard evidence against him after that date.
        " previously " shows character and inclination.

Maybe he's just getting good at it?

I certainly don't think Arum has had a change of ethics/morals, and there is a huge pile of money on the table with Manny involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
          the odds are +450 on margarito and - 650 on pac. What does this means? It means they don't want you to bet **** on pacquiao and a lot on margarito. Why? Because they already know the outcome you moron. Why? Because it's a fixed fight you idiot. To all you ignorants, stopt the discussion about this match , theres no use on doing it this is a fixed fight like the clottey fight was. Let's not fall 4 it. Lets go to Vegas and bet whatever they allow us on pacquiao no matter how attractive the numbers look 4 Margarito. Don't believe yet. JUst fly to Vegas or call a friend and ask him to check how much they allow u to bet on pac. U will be surprise about the small amount of money they accept on pac. Need any more proof than this? I'm talking about Vegas my friend. Yes, they have a ridiculous limit on pacquiao. Just Remember me 4 donations once the fight is over. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
          Pacquiao doesn't need this fight to be fixed to win. He outclasses Margarito. Too much speed, and skills. If this fight was fixed they'd do it at 154lbs, and, small ring. But they are not. This fight is just another showcase of the best boxer of this era. Stop the hating. Even when Pac dominates he puts on a show. And no, noone should donate anything to you. You act like you are predicting a Pac win. Of course Pac wins.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomum View Post
            Pacquiao doesn't need this fight to be fixed to win. He outclasses Margarito. Too much speed, and skills. If this fight was fixed they'd do it at 154lbs, and, small ring. But they are not. This fight is just another showcase of the best boxer of this era. Stop the hating. Even when Pac dominates he puts on a show. And no, noone should donate anything to you. You act like you are predicting a Pac win. Of course Pac wins.....
            It's not about what Manny needs.

And it's not about who the favorite is, and who you think "should" win.....

It's about whether Bob Arum is insuring his investment, like he did with Clottey.

Comment

• Marg is gunna beat down pacquiao

Comment

Working...
              X